September 14, 2009

You're Tweet

Edit: Kits are now up in my Etsy shop. And the polka dot and birdie patterned paper are by American Crafts....I found mine at Archivers.

Wow, what a week of Christmas inspiration we've had! Makes me wanna put on Christmas music and get all of my cards and gifts done. But before Fall comes and the seasonal colors change...and then Christmas......I thought I'd switch gears and do something bright and cheery with birds.

Today I used My Cute Stamps images from the You're Tweet set. I love the little birds in this set and the cute *you're tweet* sentiment. There's lots of details on my cards today....fluffy white ribbon, 3-D hearts, buttons, punched circles, machine stitching, sequins, polka dot velvet patterned paper........all that fun stuff that makes cards so cute!
Here's the pinky version:
And here's the bluebird version:
And today I have some Mini Mishie Kits going up in my Etsy shop (see the left side bar of my blog). The kits are called *You're so tweet....no you are*. You'll get all the supplies shown below...enough to make the cute cards I've shown today....all you need is some cardstock, patterned paper, some ribbon, and your own birdie stamps.
These would be adorable little kits to get for a sweet little girl, a birthday party activity, a friend coming over for coffee, etc. The kits will be going up in the shop around 8:00am. Thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

cynthia said...

So cute love the cards from my cute stamps.Where did you get the patterned paper and the cardstock with the big circles?Really nice.Love it all!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

These are adorable! I love the bright & happy colors! Very Sweet!
:) Rachel

Jane said...

so darn ADORABLE!!!

Juls said...

wow!! these are just adorable!! Love the images and the gorgeous fresh colours!!

Robin Hynes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~amy~ said...

CUTE...absolutely a-dorable!

Brandie said...

Hey Mish! I love your idea for the card kits- I am thinking of doing this as gifts for the cardmakers in my life. I think it's an ingenioused idea to sell them as well- and may make my own for my local craft sale :) Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Katie Skiff said...

Tweet!! I got one! Thanks Mish! I love these, and hope they really inspire me!

i'm with the band said...

Love these!

Yvette said...

Your cards are soooo adorable!!!

Tinkertaylor said...

How cute are those dickie birds? Great card designs

glitter girl said...

Fabby as usual! These are so dang cute and cheerful!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

So adorable!! Very cute!! Love the colors and the LO's!!
Just Awesome!!

Deanna said...

Eek, so super cute!

Ellek said...

I have several questions about where you get some of the papers from that you use in your projects. Could you email me @michellekk46@sbcglobal.net ElleK

Related Posts with Thumbnails