September 3, 2009

Mishie Mini Kit...Going Goth

My Mishie Mini Kit for this go round is called Going Goth. I've got a few samples to show you: And here's the big pile of kit contents.
Each individual kit will receive what's pictured below: 2 strips patterned paper, 1 oval *open if you dare* sentiment, 2 pieces velvet ric rac ribbon, 2 strips black ribbon, 2 polka dot circles and two orange buttons tied with black string.
You can take a walk on the dark side with this kit and go a little goth. This card is paired up with Dawn's Damask Designs from Papertrey. I love the black and orange combos. I added in some clear rhinestone stickers too.
And here's a little more basic card using the hat tag from Papertrey's Halloween Tags and the witch silhouette stamp from Spooky Sweets II. The *happy halloween* sentiment is from Pine's Boo to You set.
Both cards use Papertrey's Kraft cardstock for the base card and Rustic White.
You can find my kits in my Esty shop HERE or click on the link on the left sidebar under my store photos. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Jane said...

please tell me you ship international....please tell me you ship international!

Jane said...

nope, snif snif, no international shipping! :(

Sharon Diekman said...

I absolutely love your style and taste.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Just AWESOME! :) You rock Halloween!! :))

Mindy said...

I am total awe of the damask halloween cards, just love them!!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Just wanted to pop over and say hello, haven chatted with you for a while.
Super cute kit

Sherry said...

I was wondering if you were going to be offering more of the Halloween Kits? They are so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails