September 29, 2009

Christmas Notebooks!!!!!!!!!

I have worked very hard today for all of you who have requested more and more Christmas notebooks! These are going up in my Etsy shop as soon as I get my blog post done.

Perfect little notepads for Christmas lists, teacher gifts, Secret Santas, stocking stuffers and more. I like to give these out right about now to friends...they always like their notebooks early. My Mind's Eye papers and glittered chipboard embellishments.
Tied buttons and pretty ribbon snippets.
Have at 'em ladies!!!!!! I'm going to take two Tylenol and read my Twilight book now!! Whew!!!!!!!
Note: When these notebooks are gone, there won't be anymore like these. I'll be moving on to some new supplies. I'm gearing up for October Design Team work so I won't have anymore notebooks in my shop til the middle or last of October probably.

16 comments:

Danisha said...

I absoultely love your blog, and stop by everyday to see something new (hopefully). I have loved these little notebooks that you have been doing and decided to try my hand at it as well. Went to Staples the other day and bought a pack of 12 and had them cut about 10 in half. Still working on it, but when I am done I will let you know so you can see how you inspire me!

Thanks for sharing your love of things handmade and your tallent.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Soooo cute Mish!! Anyone would love these for the Holiday Season! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Those are cute. They look like lots of fun.

Sharon Wheet said...

love the notebooks! Stocking stuffers is a wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for listing more notebooks!!
I can'twait to get mine. ;)
~Linda

Bellebrune62 said...

S-U-B-L-I-M-E !!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Gasp! ME WANT!!!! absolutely ADORABLE! You so inspire me!!

Kelly Bee said...

These are the most adorable notebooks you've made to date! Simply the cutest!

Wendi said...

Oh my, you have done it again! Why are yours soooo much cuter than mine?! You are so talented. I guess I'll just have to keep working at it. Thanks so much for giving so much of your time to us Blog visitors. You are truly my daily creative inspiration!

Linzi Conners said...

Mish, I'm trying to make some of these mass production style, but I wanted to know how you adhere the pieces of ribbon on the covers when you use ribbon on them...I didn't know if you used glue dots or what, and I'm having a little trouble with it...any help would be appreciated!

Linzi (linzi@mindspring.com)

Whimsey said...

Are they all gone? They are soooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! Your work is amazing!!!

Bethany Paull said...

These are so stinkin' cute Mish! TFS. Have fun playing with your "new" goodies now.

Anonymous said...

DARN! I went and got the flu and missed the posted heads up on the notebooks....off I go to drown my woes in Nyquil, sudafed, and anti-viral tissues!...sniff sniff
buddhabear

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Just a question, Mish. Do you use both sides of the Jr. pad? Meaning the one that has the line down the left side...Adorable as ever.

Cindy Major< said...

How fabulous! I love the bright colours for winter, it's a nice change!

Cindy

Unknown said...

i was to late again in getting
some of your adorable note pads.
i just love them all, no chance of
getting anymore of the Christmas
note pads?????

Related Posts with Thumbnails