September 27, 2009

Paper Peaced Card

I love this little set from My Cute Stamps called Go Green. It's got the hippest stamps featuring peace signs. Notice how the little flower center is a peace sign...the cool PEACE sentiment and the big peace sign. It's just seemed natural to paper peace the peace sign. Get it? For my paper piecing and background papers, I used fun new papers from Cosmo Cricket.
I colored the peace flower, the leaves, the tiny little heart and traced the letters in PEACE with Copic markers.
This is just a fun little set to play with......get creative.....let your hair down......burn your bra! All that good stuff! Have a fun day everyone! If you'd like to send someone a PEACE card, I've got some over in the Etsy shop. Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

scrapfancy said...

Oh the 60's and 70's-cute set and you seem to be having fun with it. Love the paper.

Carolyn said...

Wow, so cute Mish. I love the ribbon.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Jane said...

ADORABLE!!! LOVE it!!! the ribbon is sooo yummy too!

Michelle said...

Groovy chick groovy! LOL what cute cards! Fabulous as always..

Michelle

Elizabeth S. said...

These are so cute!! Love your paper piecing,

2Bis2DO said...

Mish, I just love your blog.

Mona Pendleton said...

Very cute! What a retro looking card! Reminds me of wearing bellbottoms! :) TFS

cynthia said...

very cute cards.I also have a question??? Why don't you show us the items that are on your etsy some of the cutest things are on there.Like the halloween notebooks and the earth ones also.The quilt card where did you buy that stamp set? Love all your cards and goodies.You have the best blog!!

Anthonette said...

Love the paper piecing you did! Cute.

Deborah Young said...

tee hee...paper peacing....ha...I love it!!! So cugte

Related Posts with Thumbnails