September 3, 2008

Bitty Blessings Animals.. Crafty Secrets

Today I have a baby card I made with an image from the Crafty Secrets Childhood Journal and Image Booklet. You can easily make many variations of cards just by choosing different images. They're already colored and ready to use! I chose this darling image of little baby stuffed animals having a birthday celebration. I simply matted it on yellow cardstock and then on a Labels 1 diecut from Spellbinders. The card base is cut from Papertrey Sweet Blush cardstock and has a layer of Crafty Secrets patterned paper that resembles chenille fabric, like a baby blanket. For the sentiment I used *Bitty Blessing* from Papertrey's Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set and another tag die from Spellbinders. I airbrushed the tag while the paper was still in the die template for a soft look. The tag is tied on with Papertrey Lemon Tart satin ribbon. I finished off the card with two pink flowers that are adorned with stitched buttons.

I just love the softness of this sweet card. It will be perfect for a sweet little someone's first birthday.

13 comments:

Kathy said...

This card is so cute!! I love that image and all your details are so pretty :)Kathy

Eveline said...

Perfectly lovely. Super sweet card.
Eveline.

Anonymous said...

Love love love it.

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards, you have the Javablu Award in my blog. :)

MJ

Linda Carson said...

How adorable! I can't wait for those new SB dies to come out!

DeeDee said...

Oh my Mish that is so, so sweet!!! I love it!!

Julia said...

That card is absolutely delish! I love it! Thanks for sharing! Julia

Anonymous said...

What a darling baby card! Love that chenille DP...really adds such softness. I'm really lovin' that new Spellbinder set too. Thanks again for another wonderful inspiration!

Michele Kovack said...

This is the sweetest card! I actually need 2 baby cards....you've just inspired me!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card! I also wanted to say that I saw your lovely Christmas card in the Holiday Cards & More magazine - fantastic work! Your card along with some others have me ready to start on my own Christmas cards!! :-)

Carol

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Sweet card! Great combination of elements!

Unknown said...

When I saw this card, I gave this big "AWWWWWW!" that made my husband run in fear that I would be inspired to have another baby just to get a card like this. Michelle, it's really beautiful.

You were the Runner Up Card of the Week at Card of the Week.com. You can see the original post here.

I did use a picture from your post, with links back to the site and the original post. I hope that is OK. Please feel free to email me if you need me to change anything.

I also have an “I was featured” on badge for you if you want it :D

Thanks again for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails