September 20, 2008

His and Her Get Well Robes

How about some His and Her get well robes? I needed to fill up on some Get Well cards in my stash basket and Karen Lockhart's Robe stamp came to the rescue. I love how it's gender friendly...I can use it for male or female cards. It can be colored, like I've done with my awesome Copic markers.....it can be paper pieced with male or female like patterned paper.....you can add plaids, stripes, polka dots......the possibilities are endless! Here's my female Get Well card, using Melissa Frances patterned paper, Papertrey Spring Moss ribbon and a Karen Lockhart sentiment.
And here's the male version of my Get Well card, using patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and twill ribbon from Papertrey.
And I don't know about you, but the head colds and allergies are acting up around here like crazy. I've been needing lots and lots of Get Well cards! I hope today finds you feeling GREAT!!

10 comments:

Dottie K. said...

So cute and love the papers you used. Always looking for ideas for the men. :)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Love the idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!! I love the idea that you can use these for both males and females.

Tricia T said...

Question - how do you mail your beautiful cards with the pretty ribbon bows? Regular envelope with extra postage or padded envelopes? I'm starting to stay away from making cards with all the "lumps", even though I love the 3D look, because I can't afford to send the cards out! LOL!!

creative gal said...

I LOVE THEM!!! TOO CUTE!! I need good male card ideas as well.

Chrisd said...

That robe idea for get well cards is a super great fun change from the typical run of the mill card.

DeeDee said...

How adorable....I love this idea...TFS Mish!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love anything with little clothes on them - what a great idea!

Jane said...

Both of these are great but I think my favorite is the guy's robe card. Love the deep colors.

Jane

anasalgadoaguiar said...

Traduction : Français » Anglais
HELLO

J

JE SUI ANA PORTUGUESE I AM, BUT I live PARIS.
Let me leave a comment CAR LOVE YOUR BLOG THAT I OFTEN VISIT

ANA
http://artblogracinha.artblog.fr/

Related Posts with Thumbnails