September 24, 2008

Lockhart Witches Hat

I have another Halloween card for you today. I'll have to make it short and sweet because I need to get to get ready for work and company that will be coming tomorrow. My stamp image is the Itty Bitty Witch's Hat from Karen Lockhart. I colored it with Copic Sketch markers on an Inchie Art Square. Patterned paper and Happy Halloween label are from Making Memories. Purple sequins were added to the centers of the design elements on the patterned paper. Bottom elements were stamped from Papertrey's Guidelines stamp set in Pumpkin Pie SU! ink. Purple ribbon from Papertrey Ink. What are you plans for Halloween this year? I'm hoping to get my decorations up as soon as I find some spare time. It's a great time of year to get spooky!


9 comments:

DeeDee said...

Aww, this is so darned CUTE!!!!! I just love that little witch's hat...it's sweet!!! Love the papers you've used too!!! My boys are too big for Trick or Treating....but I sure do love to decorate and make Halloween cards and goodies....I just posted a new goodie set on my blog if you wanna look!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Mish,
I Love this card!! The design on the bottom with the guidelines set is great! I have that set but don't use it enough. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lorie said...

Very cute! I love Halloween!

Renee said...

Love it! This is so cute...love the colors also.

Anonymous said...

A really cute card!! Love the colors and the DP - purchased and handmade:) TFS

Debbi said...

Love this card. Thanks for sharing
debbim

Anonymous said...

oooo - love this card - really spooky and festive

Shelly said...

Darling halloween card!

Mia said...

How cute! I love the colors too. TFS! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails