April 23, 2010

Strawberry Patch Kit

Hey peeps. Guess what? I have a new kit going up in my Etsy shop today. It's one of my all time favorites. I've even saved one for myself so that hopefully I can get to scrapbooking this weekend. I thought this little kit would be great for some collage type pages of my new bicycle (Rose) and some other strawberry goodness I have photos of. There's a BIG auction I want to go to though if the weather clears up so we'll see. I love the photos of the kits all lined up. I've these piles of goodness on my tables for weeks now, just adding little items here and there.
And during Survivor and American Idol this week, I've whipped up these homespun morslets of goodness. Sweetness for sure. My mom found some old cutter quilts for me and I have been loving them! I think I should have been a pioneer woman.
And four bundles of my Wrinkle Ribbon are included: Little Red Wagon, Oatmeal, Fresh Pear and Rose Garden.
I added lots of snippets of vintage laces and seam binding....a strip of red polka dot fabric.....and 3 little stamped strawberry pennants with red/white baker's twine for an adorable banner to go across a scrapbook page or card. I can't wait to create something sweet!
The kits will be up in my shop shortly. Then I must go work on some design team projects today.....before the tornadoes start popping up in Kansas. You can reach me in the corner of the basement this afternoon.....complete with flashlight, blankets, water and 2 reds.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm up in Nebraska so we too are getting the basement supplies lined up. Can I ask where the large strawberry image is from? I see the smaller pennant image is from the Vintage Picnic set (so cute), but where is the large single strawberry image? Thanks and be safe today!

Katie Skiff said...

Very yummy kit...just ordered one! Good luck with the tornados..sheesh. Good to be in crafting tho! Enjoy your weekend!

Amy Kolling said...

Mish, your kit looks so yummy!! I love to go to auctions...haven't been in years....really enjoy garage saleing!! What's at this auction you're excited about? hehe I live in Topeka and I'm getting ready for the weather today too!

Mary Sara P. said...

I can't believe these kits are gone alteady? Wow, your stuff moves super fast. Maybe one day I'll be fast enough to get one! Enjoy your weekend and love the strawberries.

Kimberly said...

very sweet!

anni said...

I keep missing out on your lovely kits! By the time I get online after work here on the West Coast, everything is sold out! I'm even going on during my lunch break and still no luck! :(

Shan said...

Yikes! Prayers for all of you in the tornado alley. Very cute kits, you have such a knack for this! Just adore your style! Hopefully you're successful at the auctions if you can get to them. Stay safe!

Alice said...

ahhhhhh... looks like i am too late to grab one of those yummy kits you put together..... they look so pretty and must be fun to play with! hope i have better luck next time! =) Have a wonderful weekend and hope the tornados stay away!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Love this kit! The strawberries are adorable!

Mrsro said...

Did I miss these Strawberry kits?? I went on your ETSY page tonite & not one there....please tell me there's more!

Melissa Sauls said...

Wow! Those just look YUMMY!! I never comment, but just had to tell you, I don't think you're one bit boring!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! I love this kit! Our strawberry patch is starting to get little blooms. I hope the bad weather (I live in NE) doesn't ruin the patch. We are suppose to get golf ball size hail and are in a tornado watch.

I use to work in a quilt shop and LOVED putting fabrics together for ladies wanting to make quilts. Your little kits remind me of that. I should go thru all my stash and see what kits I could make to create fun projects.

Danisha said...

I always seem to miss out on your kits in your Etsy shop. Dang it! Hope all is well.

Colleen Kramer said...

Delish! Your blog is just lovely goodness...always a pleasure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails