April 23, 2010

Stitched with love.....

TGIF....thanks for all your Etsy orders, friends. I'll have more shop updates next week!

JustRite has some fun, new stamps coming out this month, available for pre-order right now. Today's card was made from the Applique Decorative Border & Center Set 2" Square. There are four centers and four borders with this set. I layered my images to create a pretty focal point for my sewing themed card. Copic Sketch markers made for easy work, using colors that match the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl patterned paper. I adhered a tied button to the center to complete my hand made look of the card.
I finished off my card with some loopy bows from some of my Wrinkle Ribbon and a big clear button and green/white baker's twine. Sentiment is from Papertrey.
A pretty little card perfect for a birthday...or any day. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

4 comments:

Alice said...

this is such a sweet card, Mish! beautiful colors, too! i love it! =) Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

Country Mouse said...

Very dainty and pretty! I love it!

Card Crafter said...

As usual, when I need a bit of inspiration, there are you are to inspire me! Thank you for being such a creatrix!

Elizabeth V. said...

I love your card! You have such a great eye for color and composition...thanks for sharing your creativity! I really like the green baker's twine...is that a Papertrey product? Have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails