August 20, 2009

Fall Elegance

Fall Elegance was a beautiful stamp set that was included in Papertrey's August release. The first card is sample that I have in my Papertrey gallery, using Kraft, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado. Gold ribbon and tied Vintage Buttons finish off the card.This card is a recently new sample, using the swirly pumpkins and vine images from Fall Elegance. I used Green Tea Leaves patterned paper for my background paper along with Kraft and Ripe Avocado cardstock. Vintage Buttons tied with Rustic Jute Twine finish off the medallion like stamps. Pumpkins and medallion images were stamped with Melon Berry, which is a nice orange color to use for Fall when stamped on Kraft cardstock. Spring Moss ribbon finishes off the card. Martha Stewart glitter was used on the pumpkins. My pumpkin patch is full of pumpkins so I'm especially fond of the pumpkin stamps this year. Fall is just around the corner.....it always seems to come fast once the girls get back in school. Enjoy!!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful cards. Love those pumpkins. Fall colors just make me happy.

MarieL said...

I have already seen the first card and now another gorgeous fall card. I can't wait for my August PTI order to arrive. It sure takes a long time to get here from OH to NV. I wish I could work with my stamps this weekend.
Thanks Mish for sharing all your wonderful creations.

jaymack said...

Papertrey has the best stamps. I love this new fall one. I live in FL so I don't like the cold of fall but I love pumpkins and fall colors.

dolcreations said...

Your fall cards are just beautiful. Thank-you so much for sharing your beautiful work.

Thank-you for the banana bread recipe. We are making it today!
Christine

patriciad said...

These cards are absolutely gorgeous, Mish. My PTI order should be arriving today or tomorrow and this beautiful stamp set is among the goodies I'll be receiving. Ooooh, now I want to make Thanksgiving cards with the smell of banana bread baking in the background!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oh my goodness these cards are GORGEOUS!! Wonderful details! TFS

Carrie T said...

These cards are beautiful!! Your blog is how a I came to learn about PTI, and now, I just can't get enough of you guys and those PTI stamps!

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous artwork!

Stef Perry said...

All three cards are so beautiful, but my favorite design is the first one. It just took my breath away, I love the leaves on the oval with the leaf flourishes on the side. Wow! TFS!

Michelle said...

OOOH this is gorgeous! Love you blinged out pumpkins!

Michelle

Tess said...

I just want to say that you are such an inspiration to me. I love everything you make. You are such a talented person. I wish I had your creativity. I love the paper, ribbons and everything that you use on your cards. Thanks for sharing your fabulous work with all of us.

Anonymous said...

All the cards are beautiful!!!looking awesome..Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations...
--
Reenee
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Very beautiful....love the softness to your cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails