August 4, 2009

CHA Super Show...Papertrey booth is ready!

When we were finally ready to put all the product into the set up booth, it was smooth sailing. Nichole spent many, many hours designing the booth and it was really very functional. Aside from needing a double size booth to accommodate more product and more shoppers, the design of the booth was so professional, neat and easily accessible.

On two opposite walls, all of the coordinating color products were neatly displayed. There was ribbon, cardstock, inks, and buttons...complete with little hanging sampler.
The beautiful rainbow of colored products was so awesome. Customers loved seeing the product in person.
Here's the opposite wall of colored product. The back wall of the booth held all the stamp sets.
Each stamp set display had a full sheet of images displayed, indicating each stamp that was in the set. Above each set of stamps, we displayed a few samples of each stamp set. Although I've seen each and every sample on the the designers' blogs, it was so much more fun seeing the samples in person. They were absolutely gorgeous!!
Here's one of my favorite sets, Quilter's Sampler with a card I made a while back.
And the twine. Oh twine, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey twine (clap clap).....you get the point, it was a big hit and sold out pretty much the first day!! I love the wooden spools that it comes with!
This is an adorable display of fruit that Nichole made out of PTI products. There were oranges and strawberries.......a little cupcake made out of ribbon spools....a bowl of buttons.....and the oh so cute pennant garland that hung in the background. We all spent our first night at CHA making this garland while sitting on Dawn's hotel bed. There were paper and ribbon scraps everywhere when we were done! David, Nichole's husband, took photos of us....senior picture style......I'm actually hoping that those don't make it on the blogs!!! Are you listening Dawn.....no goofy photos of me!!!!!!!!! LOL!! I am certain at this point that David was thinking, *These girls are nuts, what have I gotten myself into?*
Here's another stamp set display I was particularly fond of.....Vintage Picnic!! Woohoo!!Dawn and Heather worked really hard on assembling the wall of samples on the outsides of the booth. Oodles and oodles of fun samples to look at and photograph.

And right behind the make and take area, there was a full display of Floral Fushion samples along with a cute poster that Nichole designed.
Each of the designers made a sample card and wrote a quote about what they liked about the Floral Fusion set. These are Heather's and Debbie's cards. Absolutely delicious!
And here's mine, very similar to the card I posted for the August 1st challenge of combining multiple patterns on one project. Stay tuned tomorrow for more photos of the booth......full of Papertrey fans! Let the fun begin!!

19 comments:

Bonnie said...

YAY!! I totally loved it here and in person! You gals were the best and the booth was absolutely gorgeous! I can't even begin to imagine all the hard work that went into designing and constructing that booth.....it was totally fabulous as are y'all!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

It was so much fun seeing the PTI booth in person, and I loved meeting you girls. I posted our picture on my blog (did I tell you that already? lol).

dolcreations said...

Wow..thank-you so much for sharing those pictures. I never realized just how much work goes into a show like this! You girls should be so proud of yourselfs. You did such a good job!
I wish so much I could have been there to meet you and the rest of the gang...I would have been in my glory for sure!
Christine

patriciad said...

This booth was absolutely adorable. In my humble opinion, the "Best of Show". It was like a cute little high-end mini-boutique and was so professionally done. Kudos to everyone for doing such a fantastic job! Hey, if this stamping thing doesn't work out for Nichole she can go into interior design ;-) Oh wait...too late, this stamping thing seems to be working out just fine...

yvette said...

It was so nice to meet all of you and the booth and the make and takes were awesome. It was the best booth in my opinion and you ladies were busy the whole time. Thanks for all u share

Elizabeth S. said...

You girls did a fantastic job. Wish I could have been there to meet all of you and see all of the products.

Debra T. said...

I know this is a dumb question, but . . . where did the plate rack in the Vintage Picnic come from????Gorgeous!!! Thanks!

Lisa said...

I have been checking out all the pics on the SDT blogs, and it looks like you guys had oodles of fun! Everything looks fantastic! Wish I could have made it!

Mindy said...

You ladies did such a great job with the booth and the make & takes! I'm so glad I got to meet you in person. There are a few pics of you gals hard at work on my blog.

CathyB said...

I so wished I could have seen this in person. It looks fantastic!!

None None said...

Thanks so much for the behind the scenes look. I wish I could have made it but if CHA ever makes it to the Northeast, I'm so there! :) Would you be able to repost that quilter's sampler card as I'd love to see more detail. Quilter's Sampler is one of my favorite sets and I can always use the inspiration to use it more. :)

Sallie said...

Thanks so much for all the pictures. For those of us who could not attended, it is a treat to see what fun you all had. It looked so great...and was a SMASHING sucess for sure!

Robin C said...

I have been 'stalking' the PT blogs looking for photos and information about the show. I am amazed at the work you all did - and it showcased the fabulous products PT has been selling. I'm very fortunate to have found 'you all.'

If you have more photos, keep sharing. It's like being there.

Thanks for sharing!!
RC

C said...

You all did a FANTASTIC job Michelle! The booth WAS gorgeous and so well done. I was your last card of the weekend! Glad I got to see all of your beautiful faces in person.

Michelle said...

OMG!! What a great booth.. I would have LOVED to be there! Maybe someday they'll have CHA in San Antonio.. :)

Marcie Sharp said...

The banner was talked about all around the show! You ladies did a fab job making it- every time I passed the both (once every 1o min. or so, lol) I could hear someone commenting on it!

Julia Aston said...

What an extensive display Nichole did! of course - my stamping room looks similar (LOL!!!) I have SO MUCH PTI stuff - thanks for sharing the pics for those of us who couldn't get down there! Looks like you girls had one fun busy time!!

Anonymous said...

I love the booth! I hope you girls had a great time. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you were so much fun at the make and take table! My sister and I enjoyed the PTI booth the most! So cool we made it in the pix too!!

Kathy (in the pink shirt)

Related Posts with Thumbnails