June 16, 2010

Teacups Birthday Card

Hey friends, hope you're having a great day. Today I have a card to show you from my June Papertrey release projects. I used the Tea for Two Additions set to create a focal image collage of teacups and silver spoons. Papers are from the Green Tea Leaves and Pretty Pastels collections. The bottom of my card was finished with the Moroccan Motifs Impression Plate along with some Melon Berry Satin ribbon. To give the ribbon a matte finish, I swiped it along my Vanilla Cream ink pad. Tiny sentiments were stamped onto a Tiny Tag from my Etsy shop. Notice the fun button accents. I threaded two buttons onto the string of the tag...a very simple application.
The Copic Sketch colors that I used to color the teacups are shown below. I also did a little paper pieced strip of the patterned paper on the teacups.
Hope you enjoy! I'll be working on some new Etsy shop additions soon so stay tuned!!

11 comments:

Cindy H. said...

I love this card! It's so gorgeous!!! The colors, the design, the buttons and bow and the images - all fabulous! tfs

Heather Rogers said...

I am regreting not getting that paper set. I have had it in my cart and taken it out many tmes now. I love this Michelle. The peachy color and the design on the cups. :) Always perfect!

Lorus! said...

Beautiful! I love these teacup images, especially the paper pieced strip.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Michell, very pretty!
Clairex

debbie said...

Love the colors you chose for this and that background impression is awesome!

Rachael said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and it's so pretty and feminine. Beautiful.

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrapfancy said...

Oh my gosh. This is soooo cute. I love the colors just up my aisle.

Christine Blain said...

This card is unbelievably beautiful; I had heart palpitations when I saw it!! The colours, the embossing, the paper strips across the cups ... you are a papercrafting genius, Mish!

CherylQuilts said...

This is one of the most beautiful tea cards I've ever seen! Love it, Michelle!!

Alice said...

gorgeous card, Mish!! beautiful sweet colors and your coloring is amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails