June 6, 2010

Pretty Purple Goodies

Recently I got this beautiful piece of embroidery work in a box of auction linens. When you get your box home, you just never know what you'll find at the bottom. Unfortunately it had stains and tears and was not in the best condition. But the little flower pieces were so pretty, I had to do something with it.I carefully but out the pretty little flowers and added to them to some new kit pieces.
Pretty Purple Goodies....just waiting to adorn a crafty little project. The kits will be up in the shop shortly. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

hello - I love all the fabric you show on your blog! My family and I are planning a trip to Kansas City soon - I was wondering if you had any quilt shop in the area that you enjoy? I would like to find a shop that has the jelly rolls and cake rolls? THANKS!!

Patti J said...

What a find! And love the kits! You always find the most fun items!

Deirdre said...

Mish,

Can't take anymore. When can I come and live with you??? I want to go with you to all your haunts and buy, buy and buy. I love your fabric finds and what you do with them but don't have access to anything like you have.

So, when can I move in???!!!

Kari D said...

These little "doo dads" remind me of my grandmother! She loves all things lilac/lavender and embroidery! NOW, if we could just figure out how to get chenille in there I would be all set! LOL! Thanks for the great inspiration. Wish I could stay home and play today!

Heather said...

Girl, I saw the new set you have coming out. It looks so cute! I can't wait for it to come out....and see what you create. :)

NataĊĦa said...

Oh goodies, oh cuties! Lovely lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails