December 18, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love

As we wind down our holiday projects for the year, you'll be seeing lots more Valentine-y cards here on the blogaroonie. Today I'm using a new set from JustRite called Romantic Sentiments. On January 1st JustRite will be releasing two net sets, including Romantic Sentiments. Be sure to check out the JustRite blog tonight to see the new sets.

My card was super easy to assemble. I used patterned paper and a journaling block from Fancy Pants. My local scrapbook store is already getting in their Valentine goodies so it was fun to pick up a few things. I also used a Hero Arts background stamp, Papertrey Vintage Buttons and Spring Moss Swiss Dot ribbon.
For the main image, I stamped the Live, Love, Laugh sentiment from Romantic Sentiments onto Kraft cardstock along with a border image from Just A Note. These border and sentiment images are so easy to punch out with circle punches. Perfect for cards or tags.
If you like to cut out your images, be sure to check out the JustRite Punch and Die Compatibility Chart HERE. It's a great resource to print off and keep at your stamping table.

Hope you're having a great day! I've wrapped presents already this morning and I think I'll run to the city to finish up my shopping.....and of course make a trip to the local scrapbook store!

9 comments:

Wendi said...

Sounds like you are having a great day to go with that darling card. Love it! Thanks for taking the time to share especially during the busy holiday season. Your work is so inspiring!

Ellen said...

Hello Michelle,

What a beautiful card, wowwwww!!!!. I love your style. I can't wait to see the new JustRite stamps.

Hugs an have a nice weekend,
Ellenxxx

Cheryl said...

This is a fabulous card. So pretty and elegant!

Harriet Hensley said...

Your card is beautiful and elegant...

Kathy Jones said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL - so soft, delicate and romantic!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

SO very pretty -- truly love this card! Lovely color combo!!!

Vickie said...

Lovely vintage colors and pretty card, Michelle! I love following your blog and your inspiring style.

Kathy V. said...

Love the card. And thanks SO much for the die/punch compatability chart! That will be very useful. Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.

Deanna said...

Love this Mish, I have this tattooed on my back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails