December 3, 2009

Announcement

As I wrap up yet another year and move forward to a new year, it is at this time that I need to free up some much needed time for my family and future career goals. After much thought, I will be stepping down from the Spellbinders Design Team, starting this month.

I would like to thank Stacey, Jeff, Kim and all the folks at Spellbinders for the opportunites they have given me over the last few years. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the Design Team and the Spellbinders products and have learned so much about the paper crafting industry by working with you all. I wish you all much success in the future as we all continue to grow and change.

Best Regards,
Michelle

3 comments:

wanda50 said...

Oh No...Say it isn't so....But I truly understand your decision. Things can get totally out of hand if you don't let go of some things and move on to see what else God has in store for us. I enjoy your blog so much. I do hope that you will continue to "Bless" us with your creativity. Life wouldn't be the same without visiting your blog each day. You are at the "Top" of my blogging list. My friends and ladies ministry group have enjoyed making all of the wonderful creations you have shared with us. I for one am excited to see what the "New Year" will bring for all of us. Be encouraged and Be Blessed!! The "Best Is Yet To Come"!!! Merry Christmas and always remember that "Jesus Is The Reason For The Season"!!! Luv ya...Wanda50

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Michelle!
Just wanted to drop a note of thanks for all you did with Spellbinders! It was great to work with you esp. the hops! I will continue to visit your blog as I love your creativity! xo

colleen said...

I'd better hurry up and tell you then, that you are the reason I started using Spellbinders! I was so impressed with all your cute cards, and you were always mentioning how much you liked the way the die cuts fit on top of each other--I was hooked! The company will be losing a fantastic voice, but I will have all your archives to inspire me! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails