December 19, 2009

A little Christmas note...

Hello friends. Today started bright and early at 5am. I woke up from a hilarious dream and was giggling out loud. I shared my dream with Eric and he busted out laughing too. We giggled together under the covers for about 30 minutes, trying not to wake the girls up.

Once the girls woke up, Chef Woody(Eric) fixed us a batch of whole wheat pancakes with honey pecan syrup that his secretary made for all the employees at this work. Ohhhhhhh, we were in sticky sweet heaven!

The girls then headed to their rooms to clean up for when Santa comes. I needed a few more Christmas cards so I headed to my stamp room. We had to be in town early though for Jordan's guitar lesson and family get together so I needed something quick and easy. I reached for Dawn's Signature Christmas set and some punches.
I stamped the Christmas sentiment and then paired it up with a punched circle of polka dot patterned paper and a punched Sweet Blush cardstock snowflake. My base card and envelope is from Kraft cardstock and the top layer of the card is Vintage Cream. My patterned paper I used is from October Afternoon. I also added a little sentiment from Signature Christmas to the envelopes. Easy peasy!
Well, I've got a mean game of Nertz calling my name.......so I'll see you guys next time!

6 comments:

Jeryn Carlisi said...

I love your cards! I wish I would have stamped the envelopes, too, on my cards. What a fabulous idea!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

These are great Mish! And so simple...just the right amout of stuff! Perfect!! You always inspire me!!

Merry Christmas!
:)

Manders said...

really cute!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I love the days that start off with lots of giggles those are the best. These cards are so cute!!

Kelly said...

Mish - I so look forward to your creativity. Can't tell you how many of your ideas I've borrowed. And when you throw in some of your family stories to your blog I feel like I can sit down and have a cup of tea with you. Thanks so much for all you share with your groupies! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

just love these cards your ideas are really inspire me

Related Posts with Thumbnails