January 16, 2010

Love Notes Kit

This little Love Notes kit will be going up today in my Etsy shop. Just a fun little collection of goodies to create some embellished love notes for that special Valentine. Two adorable love note clips will be included with your kit. Use them to collect love notes or to surprise a loved one with a special Valentine message.
Kit contents include mixy-matchy elements, including Papertrey Simple Valentine patterned paper and ribbons, that can be combined in lots of different ways.
All packaged up in a clear top, rectangle tin. Perfect to keep for yourself or give as a gift. Kids would love to assemble all the little doo dads, ribbons, etc.
And here's a little sampling of what you can make from the kit contents. I used the journaling card from Elle's Studio to create a small Valentine notecard. The cute heart doo dad is already assembled so it makes an instant accent piece. I used Papertrey scalloped circle and heart punch for the base of the doo dad. A Pure Poppy Vintage Button and a snippet of Sweet Blush Luxe Satin Ribbon, tied up with Martha Stewart twine complete the doo dad. For the small envelope, I stamped it with elements from Lisa Johnson's Love Songs stamp set in Pure Poppy ink.
I chose the sentiment on the inside of my card to tie in with the word *together* on the front of the card. I am now singing that song in my head, it's a good one!!

There will just a handful of these kits listed in the shop shortly. Have fun! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays so I hope you take part in creating some Valentine goodies this year!!

We're starting out day.......going to drop one red off at Grandma's house and then we're headed to the city to look for a new computer. I can't wait to get a new computer!!

10 comments:

TinaC said...

Love you're "Love Notes Kit" and was so happy to be able to get one...!!! Ususally by the time I get up here in the West Coast they've been in your Etsy shop for hours and rarely get the opportunity to buy anything. The only other time I did I wasn't able to sleep and was up way too early..lol. Love it...love it...love it. I'll have lot's of fun for sure...!!! Thanks Michelle..!!!

Lorie said...

Dang it...missed it again! Looks wonderful though!

Caryl P said...

Another adorable kit, I love all the elements you always put together. Did you make the cute crocheted flower or is that purchased somewhere? So cute!

Elizabeth S. said...

What a great kit!! I just love your ideas!!

City Girl Scrapper said...

Love the kit... but again I missed it... :( and I was wondering if you are going the the California CHA show... I would love to meet you.. Jen

Creative Momma said...

This kits are simply adorable...love all your work :)
Hugs
Marina

Lueyes said...

missed one of your kits again. I'm about to give up. This one looks adorable

CHARLOTTE said...

Was there only 5 for sale? Boo hoo. I'm in Hawaii and I guess I'll never make it in time.

DeeDee said...

Yummy! :)

amcgrew said...

HI Michelle!
I just got back from a trip to New Zealand and was excited to vist your blog (I missed it while I was away!). I LOVE your "Love Notes" kit. Is there any possibility of you making a few more to sell? I would LOVE to have one or two!
Thanks in advance for considering!
SMiles,
Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails