January 15, 2010

Friday update...

TGIF everyone. Just a few updates this afternoon:

To answer a question: I get my velvet ribbon ric rac from various places. Cindy, at Star Lit Studio(link at left) has lots of fun ribbons and trims. Some I get from craft stores, some at Archiver's and lots of the ric rac comes from auctions/garage sales. Check your local scrapbook store too.

The 12 Days of Me Kit: I have not yet posted the second batch of kits in my Etsy shop yet. I have no access to a printer so I can't finish up the final little bit of printing I need to do. As soon as I can find a way to print, I'll get them done ASAP. There will be about 40 more kits available. For those of you who ordered a kit, it should be arriving very soon. I will be working this weekend on step by step instructions for you that will be posted here on my blog. Thank you for your patience. In the mean time, I hope you are setting the dates for each of your personal days. Go ahead and set one for January and make your plans. I'd love to hear about what you have planned for your special days, if you'd like to share here on the blog. I think others would like to get ideas also.

My first personal day is coming up on the 19th and I promise to take some photos of my finished scrapbook pages. This weekend, I need to get my photos developed and finish cleaning up my stamp area. The pre-planning is working out great!

Have a FUN weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Kathy McDonald said...

Mish, my 12 Days of Me kit arrived this week, and I just finished putting it together. What fun! It was very easy to make, just looking at your sample. All of the necessary pieces were in the kit, so it was just a matter of assembling. Thank you so much for your constant inspiration! Now I'm off to plan my first "me" day!

Sara Paschal said...

TY for sharing I am going to the link right now;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails