October 1, 2010

Jordan's Birthday Card

Happy Birthday to Jordan.  My little baby is growing up!
We're headed out on Saturday for SIX softball games.  The girls each have a team in a tournament.  Go reds!  I thought I would share the birthday card I made for Jordan.  It matches her birthday invitations she made a while back.  The card features Enjoy the Ride from PTI.
Papers are from Cosmo Cricket.  I think I could die cut those little love bugs all day long!
All numbers and arrows are from Get To The Point, love this set!  Inside sentiment is from Birthday Bash Sentiments.
Well, I better make this post short and sweet.....5am is going to come reeeeeeeeeal early for me.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

Joy said...

What a sweet card for your sweet daughter, I hope she had a wonderful birthday, many happy returns to her.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan. She is so cute. Great card. SIX games, wow. I hope they win them all. Have a great weekend.

June K said...

So adorable -- both the card and Jordan.

Jacqueline said...

Happy birthday to Jordan, I love the colour of her hair, so beautiful. The card you have made is lovely. Thank you for informing us of the fonts that you use I have downloaded them and shall use them so much. Love you blog keep up the great work.

Jacqueline

noomiy said...

great card! :)
Happy birthday to Him! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you put PP strips on the insides of your cards. Thanks for the ideas. Therese

Related Posts with Thumbnails