October 18, 2010

October Papertrey Projects

Hi there friends!  Here we are on another Monday, hope your week is off to a good start.  I thought I would share some of my Papertrey projects from this month's release.  

This first project is my favorite, using Dawn's On Ice set and coordinating die.  This set features a cute ice skate with lots of sock combinations to stamp at the top of the skate.  
I  used Pine's new Christmas Prints patterned papers along with a glitter pen on the skate blade, some chunky snow glitter, border dies, buttons tied with twine and a vintage-y jingle bell tied to a bow.  Such a chilly little card.
This card features Holiday Sparkle, Big & Bold Holiday Wishes, more of the Christmas Prints paper, Distressed Dots paper and the new ribbons and buttons.  The cute reindeer was colored with Copic markers...I love coloring in images on Kraft paper because they just pop off the page.  The Holiday Sparkle set is full of other images that have spaces to fill in with rhinestones like I did for the reindeer's eyes and nose.
Here's my anniversary card that I made for Eric this year.  It features Pine's Mini Scrapbook Series: Journaling Circles sets along with other PTI sentiments.  Background papers are Distressed Dots and Green Tea Leaves.  The big tag is from Tag Sale 2.
You can view all of the new products from this month on the Papertrey home page here.  Hope you enjoyed this month's release.  I know that I am inspired to get a head start on my holiday projects.  I'm setting a stamping date to work on tons of Christmas tags.  It will be so nice when gift wrapping time comes along and I will have cute tags to add to presents.  

17 comments:

noomiy said...

wow! Winter will come :) Great, but the last one is the best i think :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Such fun designs! I love the details on these beautiful cards! :)

♥Wendi said...

Oh, I surely hope you are going to share all of your cute tag ideas! Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards today.

mudmaven said...

Love your card and WOW - just saw that you are the winner on the Cosmo Cricket blog for guest designer for the month of November - way to go - I voted for you! ~chris

patriciad said...

Mish - congrats on getting the CC design spot. I hope they realize how crazy lucky they are! Can't wait to see the fun projects we all know you're capable of crankin' out! Rock on, sister! Oh and ps, could that PTI reindeer be any cuter? Don't think so.

LMcBurney said...

Congrats on winning the Cosmo Cricket guest spot! I know you will do a super duper job!

Marci said...

WooHOO!!! Congrats on winning the Cosmo Cricket guest designer contest. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving person!! Can't wait to see what you create with their products!!!

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love the skate card! So darn cute and is a perfect reminder of the winter season to come!

Jenn Copeland said...

Wee! Just saw the Cosmo Cricket blog! Wahoo! Way to go!!! You rock!

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful cards and congrats on the Cosmo Cricket guest DT position too. Love Dawn's new set. Thanks for your continued inspiration!

Karen said...

What great cards, I am in love with the ice skate. Congrats on the Cosmo Cricket gig. Can't wait to see what you do.

nancy said...

The little bells you've been using on your projects are adorable. Congrats on winning CC's honorary DT member. Cannot wait to see your magic there, too.

Helen F. said...

Such fun projects, Mish! Love your fabulous attention to the smallest detail!
Congrats on the CC Design Team spot...can't wait to see all your beautiful projects :o)

jen said...

Great projects- as always!! Congrats on the CC GDT spot!! :)

Alice said...

lovely projects. love all the pretty details!

Kathleen said...

Really cute projects---and CONGRATS on being the guest design team member on the Cosmo Cricket team! WHAT a score! :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful cards! I think I love your work because it resembles sometimes all the calico material lined up on the shelves at the sewing center. I just love the patterns and colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails