October 5, 2010

Etsy Shop Update

EDIT:  Okayyyy now.  It only took me 50 minutes but I found a Facebook badge to add to my blog.  Look to the left and you'll see a blue Facebook badge.  Click on that and you'll be able to friend me. 

Answers to some questions that I'll just answer here:  I wash all my vintage fabrics with my regular laundry detergent on a regular cycle.  Doilies and hankies get special treatment on the gentle cycle.  I line dry and use the dryer.  And then I press everything because I like to do that.  I have recently found some darling Christmas fabrics........just wait and see the goodies coming with that.  :)

Hey friends, many of you ask if there's any way for me to send email notifications about Etsy shop updates...I still don't do that but I try to update my blog when I add new items to my shop.....and it looks like now that Etsy has added a feature so that I can update new listings to Facebook.  So if you're not a fan of mine yet, you can friend me and I will update on Facebook.  :)

These are new to the shop with a few other Halloween items:
To create these tags on your own, simple stitch a snippet of patterned paper along the side of an aged Medium Manila Parcel Tag (my Etsy shop)...then add a few Halloween embellishments.  The paper bats I used were from Making Memories last year.  Sentiment is from Friendship Jar Fall Fillers  (Papertrey).

9 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

you can subscribe to the RSS feed of your etsy shop either through google reader or email too! easy peasy

Joy said...

Gorgeous tags, super sweet!

Erin Vandervelde said...

Hi Mish. I can't find you on Facebook. Help please!

Daniela Dobson said...

What Mary said!! It's on the left side of the page, bottom under actions.

Unknown said...

I'm with Erin - can't find you on FB. Are you hiding yourself?

Kim G said...

I want to find you on FB also, so I can friend you!

DeeDee said...

Hi Mish!
Your Etsy customers can "Subscribe to feed" on your Etsy Shoppe. It's on the very lower left hand side of your store front under ACTIONS. I'm still luvin' your stuff girlie! HUGS! :)

Priscilla Heistad said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I was just about to raid the cookies, but am going to stamp instead! You're the best.

Michele W said...

Such cute tags Mish!!! Love the little bat wedged in there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails