October 17, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Hi friends.  Just a few notes for today.  If you are signing up for my FaceBook fan page, click on the link to the left.  It should take you to my fan page that has *LIKE* at the top.  Click that and you're all set. You do not have to wait for me to accept your friend request.  If you have found my personal FaceBook page, it will have a *Request Friendship* button to hit...that's the incorrect page for my fan page.  I'm keeping that FB page for personal friends and family.  :)

Also, thank you for the great response to my new Make + Save feature on my blog.  It makes me excited to create more goodies to show you.  I will be in full holiday mode with my blog posts and Etsy shop so stay tuned!

Today.....hanging out with the family and just relaxing.  Or *chillaxing* as Josey would say.  Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

Gail S. said...

Oops, Michelle! I sent you a friend request! Don't accept it and I will go back and "like" you :) Thanks for the message. Hope you are having a good weekend - love your blog!! Gail Slagle

Jennifer said...

I love those days when you can just "chillax", so I hope you enjoy! Can't wait to see the fun posts you will have for us this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails