October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

Edit: Here is a link for witch's finger cookies. As for the scavenger hunt, clues are given out on a sheet of paper. Teams are formed and you're given a certain amount of time to return to home base. You drive all around to find the clues where certain items are hidden. Some of the clues are just to find items that you may have in your car or purse or at your house. Points are given for each found item. Winner takes the pot of money. Extra points are given for wearing a costume. It's a great time.

Lots of fun happenings around here for Halloween. Tonight the girls are attending a Halloween costume party and dance at school. The girls' costumes are cute!

Jordan and I made these witch's finger cookies a few days ago. They were creepy!
And all my treat packages have been delivered and mailed off to teachers and friends.
Tomorrow we're off to a yearly scavenger hunt. Adults pair up with kids and we drive all over to find scavenger hunt clues. One of the best events of the year!! Hope you have a frightfully good time this weekend!!

Note: There are some new items up in the shop just in time for the holiday season. I would like to take a minute to thank all of my wonderful Etsy customers. Many of you are repeat customers and I love to see your name pop up on my email. I wonder what you do with all my goodies and I hope you continue to enjoy my creative goodness. I am striving to make my shop more and more unique with items that have the can't miss *Mishie Made It* look. Thanks so much for stopping by friends.

14 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Very creepy! But cute packages!!

Unknown said...

Wow those cookies are amazing!! Super cute treat bags too. Happy Halloween xx

Donna K said...

Those are creepy cookies (but cute). You have such a distinctive style it's usually pretty easy to tell "Mishie Made It". Such a beautiful eye for detail and although you have your own style nothing looks the same. Hmmm, how do you do that?

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Okay can you share the details of the scavenger hunt? I have a 4 year old, so I have some time, but would LOVE to hear more about this.

Thanks so much!
Terri E.

wendy said...

Can you please email me the recipe you used for the cookies? I had one but they didn't come out nearly that cool!

Thanks so much! :)

Kristy Hansenwi said...

I check everyday to see if you have anything new in your etsy--It makes me smile when I get home from work and see a package from you. I make some halloween cards and tags with all the goodies I got from you. Everyone loves them. thank you for being so creative. kh

Carol (HB) said...

ewwww. The cookies are creepy!! LOL

Patti J said...

Great cookies!!! How can something that icky be so cool?!? And yes, you have your own style, and we love it!!!

Janet said...

Eeew!

June K said...

Yuck, those fingers are gross (good job baking and decorating).

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH, my... I am speechless....those fingers are almost too lifelike to eat. LOL The kids will love those!
Happy Halloween

Chelsea said...

love those cookies ... very creepy!

scrapfancy said...

These look so wicked.... I love them.

Anonymous said...

Oi. Eu realmente nao gostei destes dedos (biscoitos) assados. Meu deu uma sensação muito ruim.


Abraços

Related Posts with Thumbnails