October 11, 2010

Big fluffy couch cards...

Edit:  In the second photo down, that is a Crate Paper sticker under the pink chair, no stamps or dies used.  

Hi guys, hope your week is off to a great start.  Eric and I feel like we need a weekend to recover from our weekend.  Jordan celebrated with 6 friends and Josey for her birthday party and it was a great time.  Man it takes a lot of effort to put on a party.  And these kids eat and eat and eat!  I think my cupboards are left with rice and spaghetti noodles.  Great times and many great memories.  I'll share some fun photos soon.

Today I have some cards to show you that I made when my friend Carmen came over to stamp.  I used Lisa Johnson's On My Couch and On My Couch Additions for the images and sentiments.  For my patterned papers and cardstock stickers, I used Crate Paper's Restoration Collection.


I particularly love the sentiments in the On My Couch sets.  Perfect for those *just because* type cards.  The ribbon on this card below is Satin Luxe in Ripe Avocado.  The chair image was die cut with coordinating dies, making the stamp images sooooo easy to cut out.

On the cards below, I used Medium Manila Parcel Tags, die cut sofa images and Wrinkle Ribbon from my Etsy shop.

It's so handy to have a few of these types of cards in my stash.  What projects have you been working on?  I'm about wrapped up with Halloween projects and will be moving on to Christmas projects soon.  Can you believe it's only a few month's away!??

7 comments:

katrynka said...

Very pretty cards! I love the On my couch sets too! What did you use for the olive green frame behind the couch? Is it a die and stamp, or a stamp you cut out?

Thanks

Jennifer said...

Adorable cards Mish! I just finished some thank you cards yesterday and need to finish my Halloween cards this week... nothing like last minute! And then its time for Thanksgiving and Christmas... I can't wait for you to show us some fun holiday ideas!

noomiy said...

so sweet cards :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards, this really is a lovely stamp set and so versatile too.

Mandy

Unknown said...

Love your work, Michelle. Can you tell me what die you used for the green frame with the pink couch - thanks.

Toni K said...

Love your cards! Beautiful!

Karen said...

Fabulous cards. I love the tags on them. I just finished my 2011 calendars that I will give as Christmas gifts. I am glad to have them done and off the list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails