October 8, 2010

Etsy shop happenings....

Hi everyone, just a few updates today and then I'll have a new post later on today.

In my community:  A few weeks ago, 3 high school students from our community died in a terrible car accident.  Last night, a high school friend of mine also lost her life a in a car wreck.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the families that are grieving their loved ones.  Very sad times.  Please remember to wear your seat belt, drive carefully....and put away the phones while driving....and preach this to your kids and family.  You can never say it enough.

Etsy shop happenings:  I will be gearing up for the holiday season with lots of new kits and products.  Stay tuned.  I have piles of goodies just waiting to be made into magical, holiday cards and packaging items.   :)

The bloggo:  Look for a new feature to be popping up on my blog this month.  Lots of new ideas to help you make your own gifts and save $$.

Ording from my Etsy shop:  I would like to thank you all for supporting my little Etsy shop.  Due to the large amount of orders I receive now, I am not able to compare mailing addresses from your PayPal payment address to your Etsy order address and send out emails to confirm.  From now on, I will be mailing all orders to the address that I receive with your PayPal payment information.  To avoid confusion when ordering Etsy items, please double check your addresses before submitting orders.  I'd hate for your order to get lost in the mail.

Okay, enough shop talk.  I'm preparing for Jordan's slumber party tomorrow and am also trying to can up some end of the season garden goodies.  I'll be back soon.  :)

7 comments:

Country Mouse said...

So sorry for the loss of your friend. And the loss of those teens is so tragic! :( so glad your easy shop is doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of all those young lives. Sending you a cyber hug!

Jo R.

milkshake007 said...

I am so very sorry about the loss of your friend. My prayers and thoughts go out to her family as well as the families of the teenagers.

Lynn said...

Oh Mish, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of so many lives. This is a good reminder to all of us to hug our loved ones and be smart when we drive. Thank you and many prayers being sent to your community.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss in your community. I preach regularly to my students and they don't seem to get it.

Renee said...

How saddened I am to hear about your friend and those 3 young teens...I lost my younger and only brother 14 years ago in a car accident, it stays with you for the rest of your life. And now that I'm a mother, I understand my mother's loss so much more. My heart and prayers go out to all those families.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sad. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss in your community. Sending my prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails