January 31, 2010

Papertrey Favorites Scavenger Hunt

Let the Papertrey Anniversary celebrations begin! Today I have an adorable card to show you that I created using a Papertrey stamp set that Nichole and I designed together. It's near and dear to my heart and just makes me smile every time I use images from this set.
For my main image, I paper pieced the picnic basket with Pine's lovely Pretty Pastels patterned paper. I then stamped on the sweet strawberries image and colored it with my Copic Sketch markers. The letters were stamped onto PTI Stamper's Select White cardstock and then colored with Copics also. The rest of my card is also adorned with papers from the Pretty Pastels collection, Vintage Buttons and ribbon snippets from my Valentine Inspiration Station.
Below are my Copic colors that I used to color the strawberries
My inspiration: Using various colors of pinks and purples, I pulled Vintage Buttons, ribbons, embroidery floss, patterned papers and string from my collection. These colors are very soft and pretty...perfect for Valentine's Day, baby cards, girly cards or any projects that you want to have a soft feel.
You might have noticed that I haven't mentioned the actual NAME of my favorite Papertrey stamp set, which is the only set I used in my project today. Today's anniversary contest involves you seeking out the name of each design team members favorite set as part of a scavenger hunt. You may recognize the set instantly or it may need to do a bit of research in the Papertrey store HERE.

Each of the design team members have been assigned a number in accordance with their scavenger hunt order. You'll notice according to the graphic at the top of this post I am stop number 9. Create your numbered list and head over to Nichole's blog to enter to win ALL ELEVEN of the team's favorite stamp sets! Be sure not to delay, because the contest ends on February 2nd at 7am EST. The winners will be announced by noon the same day on the February Release Winners page. Have fun and good luck!

Designer Favorites Scavenger Hunt (see Nichole's blog for links and more fun information)
1. Erin Lincoln
2. Maile Belles
3. Betsy Veldman
4. Dawn McVey
5. Debbie Olson
6. Heather Nichols
7. Lisa Johnson
8. Melissa Phillips
9. Michelle Wooderson
10. Niki Estes
11. Kim Hughes

37 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card - and a great showcase of the new paper pack. Must get me some of that!

Nadine said...

Such pretty colors you have on your card! A very sweet creation!

Lea L. said...

This is so so darling! I love that set....I hadn't seen it before!

♥Lea

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, your colours are fabulous. I knew the set right away.

Nerina said...

I love your colours and your trims on this card! Simply gorgeous!

MarieL said...

Michelle, I guessed which set you would choose before I saw it. I just kept smiling and saying to myself, I knew it, I knew it.

Love the set. If I should win (fat chance), I would have to find a good home for it because I already own it.

Lovely card Mish, I really like the soft colors.
Can't wait for everything else that will await us for the grand release.

Eveline said...

I love scavenger hunts. And this card is lovely. I so like the soft colors.
Eveline.

Laura.K said...

Lovely card. And such sweet colors.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Super Sweet! A perfect Spring card and I am so ready for Spring!!

Linda said...

Love it. I have that stamp set and have really enjoyed using it.
Have the paper in my cart. Seeing this card makes me want to go ahead and send my PTI order Did you use Lavender Moon or Plum pudding buttons. Thanks for the inspriation. Awesome as always.

Caryn said...

Ooh, I'm so enjoying this scavenger hunt - getting so much inspiration as I go!! This is another stunning card - the colours you've chosen are beautiful.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Carol L said...

Buttons, ribbons and trims....oh my!! This is lookin' so cute with those fresh spring-like colors! Beautiful card!!

Cindy Major said...

This card is fantastically cute! Love the mail basket!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love all the things you create and show to us. This card is no exception. Beautiful.

Eveline said...

Lovely card. This is one of my favorite stampsets.
Eveline.

DebbieK said...

Michelle, this is such a cute card. Love the colors you used and the sweet button additions!
- Debbie K.

peggysue said...

Beautiful, such lovely colors!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Yeah! My very first and favorite PTI set! Love it!

Sharron said...

Wow, you chose one of my very, very favorite sets! Your card is fabulous! I love to visit your blog each day and am so glad you are part of the PTI team! Looking forward to lots more of your priceless inspiration in 2010!

Wendi said...

Love this card. I have a quick question for you. I have NO Copics and would like to get started using them. Ok, pick yourself up off the ground!! I know, how can anyone have No Copic markers? Well, it's true! Anyway, what would you start with if you were me? Any particular colors you find yourself using over and over? Thanks for the info and as always for the inspiration you fill me up with daily!

Rachel VP said...

So pretty and springy. Love your attention to detail and copic coloring! :-)

Marie Bingaman said...

Michelle, I just HAD to stop and comment on this card! I love it! Such soft, beautiful colors...so feminine! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

scrapfancy said...

Oh Mish-this card is soooo cute and awesome. I love the use of the new paper and stamp set. It is by far my favorite stamp set I have. Enjoy the ideas.

Jeanne said...

I love your card and the set that it portrays. I really have enjoyed this set. Wonderful use of pastel colors....I am ready for spring!

Lindqa D. said...

I love this card and I know that I have to have this set. There are so many cute stamps in this set. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

patriciad said...

I had to laugh. When I read Nichole's blog I stopped and tried to guess what stamp set each designer would use before I checked them out. I was right on target with you, Missy! BTW just love this card...the colors are divine!

Banu said...

Lovely card. You seem to make them look soo Chic :) So easily...I am always impressed :)

Deirdre said...

Adore your card. Great colours and colouring.

Lori C said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color and the layout.

Beth M said...

Very cute!

Harriet Hensley said...

This card is beautiful.... i love the elements and colors you always use.... thanks for the inspiration...

Heidi said...

This is so pretty! It's soft and sweet.

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful colors and detailing, Michelle! Love the paper pieced basket! Lovely card!

JustYolie said...

Oh I want that stamp! Adorable card!

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card and the colours are so pretty! :)

K. Joy said...

I love your card!! I love the soft colors and those buttons! PTI has great buttons. :)

Lyneen said...

Beautiful card...

Related Posts with Thumbnails