January 14, 2010

Button Baby Bits...Blue Snail

Today I have an adorable baby card to show you using Baby Button Bits and Inside & Out:Baby. The adorable little snail image was one that Nichole showed you from my messy sketches the other day. If you've followed my blog, you know that I love the little snails. By adding buttons to make little wheels, the little snail now becomes perfect for a baby card. For my main image, I stamped the snail image onto White Shimmer cardstock using Spring Rain ink. I punched out the snail image using a scalloped square punch, then stamped the dotted square border from Borders and Corners: Squares . The Dark Chocolate Vintage Buttons were adhered with small glue dots. The rest of my card front uses Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper, Dark Chocolate Luxe Satin ribbon and a Fiskars border punch.
I embellished the inside of my envelope with more patterned paper strips and a sentiment from Inside & Out: Baby. By stamping the inside of the envelope, a card just seems so much more detailed.
I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks this month. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Eveline said...

Lovely card. I like this new baby button set.
Eveline.

Diane Jaquay said...

Awww, this is so SWEET Mish!

Art4U said...

A beautiful card!
x Julie x

Journeymark Cards & Gifts said...

I love the look of this card. Very clean and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails