January 31, 2010

JustRite CPS Sketch

JustRite is hosting the CPS sketch this week. I'm trying to do more and more of the sketch challenges because they really get the creative juices flowing. For my card, I used some background papers from K & Company and some vintage paper doilies to create the card base. My sentiment circle is made from JustRite's Seeds of Kindness set.
I punched out my sentiment with a circle punch. To finish off my card, I used a pretty Sweet Blush PTI ribbon and a double layer of punched butterflies from Martha Stewart.
I've got 4 rowdy girls here having a sleepover as I'm getting this post ready. By the time you read this, Chef Woody will be fixing his perfecto pancakes. I don't wanna miss out on all the fun so I'm gonna run! Have a great week everyone! Hug the ones you love...and laugh a little too. It just makes ya feel good!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Have fun with the extra girlies this morning! I just adore your blog...thanks for always inspiring us!

Cindy H. said...

Your card is so lovely!! Sleepover, how fun! What a great guy to make pancakes for the gang!

Eveline said...

Love the card.
Eveline.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a beautiful card! Love the idea of adding a doily to it. Have a great Sunday!

Denise G said...

Beautiful card. As always, it is an inspiration.

Michele Kovack said...

Love your take on the sketch Michelle!

Heather said...

Very pretty, Michelle. I just love the CPS challenge blog. They are wonderful ladies over there. I love how you cut the doily in half to use as half circles. Brilliant!

Alicia said...

Love how you used the doily here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails