January 20, 2010

January 2010 Papertrey Release

Hi everyone, I had a great personal day yesterday. I took photos for you and I have the roll up recipe. I am back to work today but I'll revise my post from yesterday with photos/recipe soon. In the meantime.............

Papertrey had a great release this month. Here's a recap of my cards that can be found in my Papertrey gallery. Be sure to check there for complete supply lists.

First up is a sweet card with a sewing them made from Daily Designs & Sentiments by Alli Miles.
You'll notice my color scheme is inspired by my Valentine Inspiration Station. Note: This card is now up in my Etsy shop.
Here's a nice thinking of you card made from Through the Trees. It's a great set designed by Nichole that will come in handy for all of those hard to make guy cards.
And yes, it's okay to use ribbon on guy cards.
I combined Nichole's Background Basics: Petal Power set with Pine's Pretty Pastels patterned paper to create these super simple notecards. It's always nice to have some notecards like this in your stash.
To see the rest of my creations this month, visit my Papertrey gallery or scroll down to see my blog posts. Sooo, did you find something special at Papertrey this month? Let me know what ya got!

6 comments:

Juanita B said...

Hi Mish;

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's been a while since I last posted, a really long while,LOL.

Your work is mesmerizing to me as always. I would LOVE to spend a morning sipping coffee in the hydrangea scene, simply fantastico!! TFS.

nancy said...

Since there is no possibility of me earning the PTI anniversary set this year, I'm waiting until February to buy any new sets. I was tempted, though, especially by the Baby Button Bits. I also want to pick up some of Pine's paper, as you call it. Every card I've seen made with that paper is gorgeous, just like your note cards.

Hope your first Day of Me left you anticipating the next.

Janice said...

I really enjoyed all the stamp sets PTI put out this month! I am still waiting for my delivery but I ordered both of Dawn's scrapping stamps, the Tiny Treats stamp (it was out of stock when I tried to order it before), an alphabet set and some ribbon. So excited!

Anastasia said...

The cards are very beautiful! Loved how you used pink felt (it is felt, right?) on the first card!

Gayathri said...

Love the valentine inspiration station card. Good color combination and nice design. Keep blogging and thanks for sharing.

Kay said...

Hi Mish! This was one of PTI's best releases ever, I think! I was smitten with the Through The Trees and Background Basics: Flower Power sets -- both due to arrive on my doorstep anyday now! Love your work --- inspiration for my soul!!! Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails