January 10, 2010

Introducing Baby Button Bits

Good morning friends. Today Nichole is introducing a new set for Papertrey Ink called Baby Button Bits. While working on the set, she asked the Design Team for any additional ideas. I just so happened to have a sheet full of messy sketches with the exact some concept.....baby themed images using buttons! Do great minds think alike or what? ;)


If you visit Nichole's blog today you can see some tidbits of my messy sketches and all of Nichole's wonderful projects using Baby Button Bits. Betsy Veldman is also showcasing Baby Button Bits today so be sure to stop by her blog.


Unfortunately, I have a virus on my main computer where I do my photo editing and uploads. My dear husband is trying to salvage it but it's not lookin' good. So I have no sneak peek projects to show you. :( I'm going to fiddle around and see what I can do on my little notebook computer today. In the meantime, enjoy Nichole's and Betsy's adorably cute samples!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

ewww, I hate when that happens. It has happened to me once before, not a good feeling. Hope everything works out!

Daniela F. said...

Just stopping by to tell you how much I loved your "messy sketches"! Hope that cute little snail also made its way into to the stamp set :)
Oh, that virus thing stinks! Hopefully your computer gets back to normal very soon.

Patty Williams said...

Omgosh, I feel for you ! WE got a virus on 12/19 and we are just getting everything back up and running. Had to go out and buy an external hard drive, copy everything over and then take the pc back to it's original set up mode ! What a lot of work ! I still don't have all of my stuff on here but , I do at least have it working!

Luck to you !

Melissa said...

The stamps look beautiful! Congrats! It was fun to see your hot pink sketches on Nichole's blog. Good luck with your computer--those kinds of problems are so frustrating!

Nancy said...

Those messy sketches are gold! Love the new set and can't wait to see what you do with them.
Thanks!

nancy said...

I'm running out of superlatives to describe your work. From what has been shown so far, your stamp set appears to be amazingly versatile. And the phrases are the best. Thanks again for another great collaboration with Nichole.

Good luck with your computer. I know firsthand what you are going through and it's not fun.

Lindsay said...

So sorry to hear about your computer! They can be a real bear. Luckily I have a techy husband who can handle those issues! Can't wait to check out the button bits!!

Janice said...

I left a message on Nichole's blog but I also wanted to let you know that I think you and Nichole have come up with some amazing stamp sets together! Keep up the good work!
Sorry to hear about your computer issues. I hope you are successful in getting it resolved.

Melissa said...

Ahhh, so sorry for you and for us but I'm sure once you are up and running we won't be disappointed. I look forward to visiting everyday!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Mish! I know you have something just wonderful for me, lol!! I love the Button Bits so far, I love all of the peeks I 've seen so far, I can't wait!!
Babies- Beth

Related Posts with Thumbnails