October 19, 2011

Updates....

Edit: Not sure if it works for you.....but I've tried 3 times to link directly to Lisa's Project Life post.....if the link doesn't show up for you , please click on Lisa's main blog page and just scroll down. :)

Holiday Journals

*The Holiday Journals are now sold out for this holiday season. Thank you to everyone who placed an order.
*Shipping of the journals will start this week and all orders will be shipped by early next week.
*Stay tuned for upcoming Holiday Journal blog posts starting in November. I'll be showing a few journal assembly ideas, some page layout ideas and more.

The 12 Days of Christmas

*Many of you have been asking if The 12 Days of Christmas will take place this year. This was a blog event that Melissa Phillips and I did together last year where we presented holiday projects and recipes. Melissa and I have decided that we will not be doing this blog event this year. For me personally, I'm looking forward to a relaxing holiday this year with my family.

NOEL Notions

*I've been busy stockpiling my NOEL Notions that I've been creating. Special handmade holiday items such as the frosted jingle bells you've all been asking about, my much anticipated Holiday Planners, homespun candy cane kits, tag kits, glittered clothespins and more will be added to my Etsy shop very soon.
*NOEL Notions will be offered in very limited quantities through the early part of November.
*Look for updates on my blog, Facebook Page and on Twitter.

Project Life

*I've had lots of questions about how I do my Project Life album. Do I add photos daily, weekly......do I design the inserts in advance.....what is my process....do I use my iPhone camera or regular camera? I'm happy to share my Project Life ideas with you. I'll try to address a few of these questions with each Project Life update I do. Please leave me questions in my comments section at any time.
*Lisa Truesdell is another Project Lifer whose work I admire. She is going to be doing a blog post about her Project Life process in the near future so be sure to tune in to her blog. She has a fantastic outline of what she'll be covering in this post. I can't wait to read her post and I'm sure her tips and tricks will be most helpful when going about your Project Life album.

And now..

*Off to finish up some work....and put socks on. It's freezing here today!

3 comments:

Cele Schaffer said...

I totally understand your desire to spend more Holiday time with your family but was SO SAD today when reading that you and Melissa were not doing 12 Days of Christmas! It's like not doing Dec Daily or Project Life-will miss it ALOT. That being said, I do hope you and the reds have the best time ever doing the FUN things you do together. NOTHING should ever be more important than family time. However you must talk Danielle and Betsy into doing it!!!LOL

cathi said...

OH, I'm so bummed you and Melissa won't be doing your 12 Days of Christmas this year!! LOVED it last year!! And, as a full time student and mom, I don't have time to do the Dec. Daily. Plus, y'all did such differnet stuff than the more scrapbook based approach of Dec. Daily. All that being said, I totally understand why you chose not to do it this year!!

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me if that is a stamp / several stamps/ or what that is on the index card (calendar) of the holiday journals. If it's a stamp, where can I get it? I love it!
Thanks so much.
Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails