October 25, 2011

Introducing Noel Notions...

Edited on 10-26-11.....Thank you so much for your orders of my Noel Notions + other shop items. I've updated the items below with sold out status notations. For those of you that ordered multiple times to make sure you got items before they sold out, I will definitely package up all your items together, combine shipping costs and refund any excessive amounts back to your PayPal account.

Hey everyone. Sorry for the longer than anticipated delay. I started this post at 4pm and am just now getting back to it. We had a change in drop off time for the sports bus, then Parent/Teacher conferences and then my nephew got a deer tonight so we had to go see that. So lots of family stuff to take care of. Without further delay, here are my:

Noel Notions
(hand crafted notions for your holiday crafting)
Sold Out-Holiday Striped Baker's Twine:
Glittered Wooden Snowflakes:
Tiny Wooden Spools:
Sold Out-Candy Cane Clothespins:
Sold Out-Chenille Candy Canes:
Sold Out-Jolly Jingle Bells:
Fluffy Snow:
Glittered Sheet Music Metal Rimmed Tags + Manila Tags Kit:
Sold Out-Glittered Clothespins + Tags + Seam Binding Ribbon Kit:
Sold Out-Tags & Sacks Gift Wrap Kit:
These Noel Notions can be used to embellish all of your holiday crafting projects. Each year I create new items that I want to use on my own holiday projects...and this year I'm sharing them with all of you.

The Details:
*All Noel Notions will be offered in limited quantities. A few of the items will be offered in batches at different times...others will be a one time listing. I will update this post with the definite *sold out* items.
*Sample projects of my own holiday cards, gift wraps and other items will be posted on my blog throughout the holiday season.
*There will be no pre-orders on Noel Notions items this go around, sorry.
*Noel Notions will be listed in my Etsy shop starting at 1:00pm Central Time on Wednesday, October 26th (tomorrow).
*Quantities of each items and full photos will be listed with each individual Noel Notions listing. Feel free to send me an Etsy conversation or leave a comment here if you have questions in the meantime.
*More Chevron Bags, Small Blue + Gray Grid & Notebook Bags, Large Notebook Paper Bags + Kraft Striped and Dot Bags will be offered in the shop as well, after the Noel Notions go up.
*If you need more quantities of regular shop items, leave a message in the comments section of your order. I usually have more of the everyday products in stock if needed. I will be happy to add items onto your order and then give a partial refund on shipping.
*Orders placed tomorrow through Friday may take an additional 24 hours to ship due to the increased numbers of packages to address. I usually ship out orders within 48 hours though. I need an elf sometimes. :)
*I have a few more Noel Notions items in the works that I did not get completed. Those will go up in perhaps a week or so.
*If you make an item with my Noel Notions, please feel free to leave me a link in the comments section. I would love to see your lovely creations.

Enjoy and Happy Holiday Crafting!

8 comments:

Kim G said...

Wow, I like all of this!! Can't wait to see what you make with these products!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Beautiful goodies, Mish!! You gave me some ideas just looking at these photos - thanks!!

crschaf@knology.net said...

These notions look great! I want the bells!! I was also wondering if you could PLEASE tell me which green ink color you used on the snowflakes and words "Holiday Planner" for the Peppermint notepads,card and tag sets. It is making me crazy trying to decide between new leaf,ripe avocado,spring rain and spring moss!! I must have read your post 20 times and did not see the color ink description. Sorry to be such a pain but just having a hard time here...

Ellie said...

Holly jiggle bells batman! Yes I'll be running forces few goodies! I'm making my own December Daily so I can see. Some of these yummy goodies going into it!'

Veridiana Fromm said...

Bakers twine in Holiday Farben!!!!
Das ist fantastisch (muss es direkt googeln!).
Ich liebe die cp Weihnachtsfarben!
i made an angel with these papers.
Have a great day, Veridiana

Anonymous said...

Your Notions are beautiful! So sorry I missed out on the bells and clothes pins. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out this week. I just placed an order of a selection of the chevron bags. I'm hooked! :-)

crschaf@knology.net said...

Still wondering about the green ink color on the snowflakes of the peppermint notepads?? Just can't seem to decide which matches. My guess is ripe avocado. Looking forward to your December Daily pages-I know your journal will be the best!

Unknown said...

i bought some of your little clothes pens a few weeks ago - i wanted to spritz them with some glitter mist - couldn't decide how to do this - hold them and get glittery fingers? set them down and have them fall over? so - i clipped them to a piece of cardstock and ta dum! them were perfectly situated to get glittered! couldn't fall over either. just a hint.

Related Posts with Thumbnails