October 4, 2011

Happy Halloween Kit...card

Hi there. I'm back today with a another project made from the Happy Halloween Kit contents. The kits are now sold out, thank you for your orders! They will be shipping out tomorrow. :)

It's a sweet Halloween card for today's project. I started with a Rustic White Cardstock base from Papertrey layered with My Mind's Eye Mischievous patterned paper.
All of my embellishments were layered onto an Elle's Studio Lil' Snippets: Labeled-Halloween piece which was included in the kit. I love that there are flat design elements to layer upon. Cool stuff indeed. I splashed the piece with Mister Huey spray mist then layered on some pieces from the kit + a punched patterned paper circle + a punched circle stamped with a pumpkin from Papertrey's 2009 Halloween Tags. I stitched right down the journaling card piece using orange thread....right over the circle with punched bat...and giving the Vintage Buttons a place to line up.
Buttons and card were tied with Halloween twine which was included in the Happy Halloween Kit. The little *Halloween* pop up sentiment is also from the 2009 Halloween Tags set.
Stay tuned tomorrow as I show you a cute paper sack idea to package up some Halloween/Fall cards....using more items from the kit.

Project Life: Working on an update today. I'll have some fun ideas to share with you about journaling cards.

Holiday Journal Kits: I hear Ali Edwards is getting ready for her Daily December posts. I'll be putting the remaining of my kits in the shop later this week. Plus I'll be putting the finishing details on the kit this month. Kits will ship late October. Just in time to get your album ready for the holidays. :)

Etsy shop items: I'll be ordering more sacks and will be gathering up NOEL Notions soon...so look for new items to come. Back in stock: Mini and Small Clothespins

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Beautiful.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails