October 3, 2011

Happy Halloween Kit....paper sack treat pocket

Edit #2: The pumpkins and most of the additional patterned papers I've used for my projects that I'll be showing this week are from My Mind's Eyes Mischievous Halloween line. Soooo adorably cute. I am still swooning over the card that Melissa made in this post which uses the chipboard accents from this line. Eeek, cuteness!

Edit: Happy Halloween Kits are now up in my Etsy shop at this listing.

Hi guys. Well, I'm back to a quiet house after having wonderful house guests + Jordan's birthday party this weekend. And here comes October with all it's beautiful Fall bounty and Halloween!! One of my favorite holidays to decorate and create treats and cards.

I'm kicking off the festivities with a Happy Halloween Kit that will be in my Etsy shop later today. The kit will feature unique treat sacks, stitched pockets, embellishments, clothespins, fun Halloween striped baker's twine, tags, buttons + cute items from Elle's Studio and more! All this week I'll be showing you sample projects created from the kit items. Tip: You'll be able to see all the projects when the kit goes lives in the shop today. Just scroll through all the photos on the kit link.

Today I'd like to show you an embellished, stitched pocket that I created with a striped bag. You can tuck all sorts of goodies inside the double pockets like candy bars, cookies packaged in glassine sacks, cards + more.
I embellished the pretty pocket with lots of layered items from the kit including an Elle's Studio flag, a metal rim tag with vintage book paper + baker's twine.
In the corner, I used an Elle's Studio cut out along with a punched star + tied buttons.
Use tissue paper or sewing machine patterns to tuck inside the pocket if you want to add a little filler. So cute and just the perfect gift for that someone special this Halloween.
Please note: All kit items come unassembled. The samples I'm showing this week are ideas as to how you can create a finished product. Some items shown on my projects are not included in the kit....please see photo and description of kit contents under the listing in my Etsy shop. Kits will ship out by Wednesday of this week. :)

4 comments:

Denise Young said...

Love these Mish. Glad to hear your weekend went well and you are back to crafting. Have a great week.

sheezie11 said...

Very cute! Can't wait to fill them up w/ Halloween + fall goodies.

(What company makes the line of pumpkins that is on this bag?)

Susi said...

Love the kit yet once again I missed out. Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

So professional card !!!! have a wonderful decorating card style!!!
Loved the all the themes.......
plastic card ideas

Related Posts with Thumbnails