October 5, 2011

Happy Halloween Kit....brown paper sack

Please note: Big announcement at the bottom of this post regarding Holiday Journals.

Hi there, back today with another Halloween goody sack made from my Happy Halloween Kit. (The kit is now sold out but I wanted to show you some fun projects for those of you who purchased the kit...plus many of the items used in my project today are still available separately in my Etsy shop.) Yesterday I showed you a fun Halloween card and today I have an embellished sack that would be perfect for packaging up a few Fall/Halloween cards. Give the gift a little early so that the recipient can send out their cards in time for Halloween. Or you could easily fill the sack with treats, a decorated notepad, fun fabric swatches, crafting goodies, a book, etc.
I used a brown paper sack for the base, then layered on strips of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Mischievous collection. On top of that I have an embellished Medium Gray Parcel Tag embellished with an Elle's Studio cut out tag, a fun bat embellishment, tied buttons and a stamped Small White Tag. The tag was clipped to baker's twine with a Mini Clothespin.


Please note: All kit items come unassembled. The samples I'm showing this week are ideas as to how you can create a finished product. Some items shown on my projects are not included in the kit....please see photo and description of kit contents under the listing in my Etsy shop. (The kit is now sold out).\

Holiday Journals....the remaining pre-order kits for the Holiday Journals will be going up in my Etsy shop tomorrow(October 6th) between 8am-10am Central Time. Kits will be limited in quantity. When the kits are gone from the shop, there will not be more this year. Any items ordered with the Holiday Journal Kits will not ship out until the kits ship in late October. You will be charged at checkout time for the kit + any other items you order + a shipping charge. Sorry, I am not able to hold kits in advance. More information on kit contents & blog posts featuring the Holiday Journal in tomorrow's blog post. :)

1 comment:

Noreen said...

Love the treat bag! I've never seen Halloween bakers twine before.

Related Posts with Thumbnails