March 17, 2011

embossing with zing + pti modern basics

Hi everyone. Hope your week is going great. We're passing around colds around our house and today it's my turn to be planted on the couch. Ick. Hope your household is avoiding the yucks.

Today I have another project to show you from the March Papertrey release. I'm using Maile's very first stamp design called Modern Basics + Zing embossing powders.
I embossed each border design from Modern Basics with different color embossing powders. The big sentiment is from Think Big Favorites 2. Large embossed pink label is from Label Basics.
To finish off the card I used some orange baker's twine and a Tiny Tag with sentiment. I love how many different stamp Papertrey stamp sets you can mix and match without projects look too mis-matched. Such versatility. Below you can see the shiny embossing and how great it looks with the Modern Basics images.
If you placed a PTI order this month, hope you get your goodies speedy quick.

A few other items: I just added a few cards from this month's release to my Etsy shop. And at the top of my blog you'll see some new additions under the PAGES area. I am selling some items in lots which are featured on separate pages. I'll be adding more items over the next few weeks as I need to downsize my inventory of supplies in my room. We're doing a major room swap this summer and I am losing some square footage which means something has to go. :)

9 comments:

fie & Co said...

Yummi stuf, just as always! Just love dropping bye every day;0)
Hugs Sofie

Maureen Morton said...

Hi, Mish: Thanks for sharing this. Love this set and what you've done with it. I have had trouble with Zing embossing - it doesn't give a good cover. Now that I see how it worked for you, maybe it just doesn't give a solid coverage?! Thanks again.

Joy said...

Love this Michelle, so beautiful, the colours are so cheerful, hugs!

Diana F. said...

I love all the bright, happy, beautiful embosssing. As always it makes me happy to stop by your blog and see what you have created for your fans.
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Love the colors !! Thanks for sharing with us. Puts us in the mood for Spring!
Hugs, Marcie

Sudha said...

Wow, its so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great card Mish - I love your embossing and the colours you combined for your happy, springtimey card ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

liannallama said...

I love how the embossing adds so much to the cards! Great color choices for a cheerful look!

Tasha said...

Super embossing, it really gives a fun funky effect
love tasha xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails