February 2, 2010

More Valentine Scrapbook Kits

Hello there, I have added more Valentine Scrapbook Kits to my Etsy shop. You can read my original post HERE to get the main idea of the kit and ideas of how to assemble the pages and doo dads. Please note that once these kits are gone, they're gone. I won't be making anymore of them this year. Kits will ship out this week so you'll get them in time....or very close... to Valentine's Day, depending on where you live. These would make great gifts for someone who loves to craft....or take a photo session of some loved ones and create a mini album, celebrating those you love. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute! I have a great stash of Valentine goodies, so I look forward to what you create with these!!

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous kit! ....barely had time to look at everyone's fab creations on the scavenger hunt never mind leave a comment...looking forward to more Papertrey goodness :)
xoxo

Mary Sara P. said...

So cute.

Isabel Z said...

Boo hoo--tears rolling down my face sad. My computer wasn't working so I missed buying your wonderful Valentine Scrapbook kit. It's up and running today but the kits on your etsy shop are all sold out. Would it be possible to post where you found the beautiful pink scrapbook? I'll keep my fingers crossed that next time I'm the lucky buyer of one of your coveted kits:-)

Susan N in Lynnwood, WA said...

Ok I am going crazy, can you help. Every time I get your emails with the oh so cute kits that you are selling I immediately click on Esty to purchase and they are gone. The Valentine Scrapbook kit is one that I really wanted and it does not even appear in Esty. I assume that is because they are all sold? Any helpful hints for me? Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails