February 10, 2010

Be mine Valentine..

Just a few more Valentines to show you today. Is there anything more fun than a hand made Valentine in your mailbox?
I used patterned papers from the Making Memories line I purchased at Archiver's last month along with PTI Kraft cardstock. For the circle accent, I used Pine's Simple Valentine set (sentiments and hearts) and a circle border image from Take Note. I punched the image out with my favorite 1-3/4" circle punch. The scalloped edges on the Kraft cardstock were created with a Fiskar's edger punch.
I hope you take some time to do something fabulously fun for Valentine's Day. We haven't made definite plans but we're reserving the weekend entirely for family time! How about you, any special plans?

Be sure to check Nichole's blog today.....the stamp set countdown begins today!

11 comments:

cra3y said...

very cute! i like it)

Sharon said...

I love your cards Michelle and have also used the same DP on my card. Love your sentiment.

mariposa said...

Very tender! :)

Kathy McDonald said...

Beautiful card, Mish! Don't you just love Valentine's Day? We are hosting our annual siblings dinner on Saturday (or "Sib Doo", as one of our brothers refers to it). It's something we've all come to look forward to very much. Today's crafty project is to make place cards (with a Valentine's theme, of course!). Fun!

scrapfancy said...

Your cards are so simple but so elegant and you make me giggle with fun. Love your creations....

Alicia said...

Love this card! I love the papers you've chosen and the layout.

JustYolie said...

Ah this is so cute!

StampDancer said...

Mish, these are gorgeous!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh these are CUTE! What a sweet design and love the soft colors!

Beth said...

adorable!~

kristen said...

I loved these cards. I tried to replicate it with what I had at home but failed to be as good as yours! Good job! i am just starting out on making cards and have began to post them on my blog too, as well as some photography.

Related Posts with Thumbnails