July 23, 2008

Summer CHA....Jenni Bowlin Booth

I know how fun it is to see all the new stuff from CHA so I thought I would share some of my faves. My friend Pine said I must see the Jenni Bowlin booth. She was right! It was full of fun vintage ideas and the simple displays were old wire baskets and tables. So fun and the ladies were so helpful! Here's the ladies of the booth (sorry I cut off some heads!). Jenni Bowlin is pictured on right. Their aprons were SO cute! I would love to make Josey a quilt out of that vintage looking fabric in Americana colors. (Yes, I'm still fascinated with the quilting!)
One of Jenni's new products is this fun crepe paper ribbon. It's about an inch wide and comes in several colors and patterns. On this page below, it's folded accordion style to create an emblem of sorts for the scrapbook page.
I love this clever card display idea.......an old folding ruler.
And I really want to start incorporating some more altered art/collage type projects into my projects. I just love that tiny soldered domino! (Adding that to my *to try* list!)
Here's some more of the fun crepe paper ribbon added to the top of this page for a frilly accent. And check out the stitching and homespun heart and button accents.......looks like quilting to me!
How fun is this altered plate? Do you know how many plates I've passed up at garage sales!??
And tiny bingo cards! Love the big button!
Another bingo card altered with a sweet baby photo and felt flowers. I love all the felt too!
And lots of projects that had glass glitter! Gotta get me some glass glitter!
I see some more fun ideas for my next July 4th party below, so cute!
So there you have it, some really FUN stuff from Jenni Bowlin. You can check out her website HERE for products and kits. What a nice gal too! It didn't hurt that her dear hubby was very cute also!
I hope you all have a great day! The temperatures in Kansas are nearing 100 so it's HOT! We'll be staying inside today and hopefully I'll have a chance to stamp! I have NO SAMPLES to show you!. *gasp*

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, thanks for sharing all these awesome pics of Jenni's booth! She's my fave, I've been a subscriber since her first kit. Can't wait to see what you come up with from the inspiration!

DeeDee said...

WOW, what an awesome booth...I just know you had lots of fun....so glad you are back though!!

Kathy said...

Wow, you're such a lucky gal to go to CHA. I love your creations. I left you an award on my blog since you're such a wonderful source of inspiration. Come on over to receive it if you'd like.

Karen said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us. It is always fun to see creative displays that vendors come up with. I will have to check out her website.

Cris A said...

All of that looked right up your alley!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

Unknown said...

WOW - that is some really cool stuff! So much inspiration :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Thank you for sharing! I love that crepe paper ribbon! I have some crepe paper. I may need to get it out of my stash and see what I can do with it. Ü

Love all the pictures. I can definitely see why Pine loved this booth. Ü If I didn't know better, I would have thought all the projects were made by her.

I loved the Americana idea too and saved it.

an idea for you...rag quilts are very easy to do because you quilt as you go (now it IS machine quilting and the ONLY machine quilting I like), but I've seen several quilts with Americana colors and they are all so beautiful with this technique. LMK if you aren't sure what a rag quilt looks like.

Elaine said...

I am SUCH a JEnnI Bowlin Girl! Why doesn't she just send me all of those products from the show!? Thanks for sharing the coolest of stuff from CHA!! You Rock, baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails