July 1, 2008

Library Projects...Day 2 for JustRite Stampers

Hi everyone, today is day two for my guest spot over at JustRite Stampers. Here's my sneak peek of my project. You can see the full design and read all about it by visiting the JustRite Stampers blog HERE. All my friends are hearing the buzz about these fun monograms...so don't miss out.
Be sure to scroll down to my Spellbinder's post....the list of the featured bloggers are posted there. You can win some GREAT prizes from Spellbinder's.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love the sneak peak!
And just have to tell you your 4th of July decorations are just fantastic!

You are definitely one of my favorite blog hostesses - love your goodies!

And, congrats on your guest designership...

DeeDee said...

I loved your tutorial Mish....how FUN!! Very cute gift too!! HUGS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails