July 4, 2008

July 5th Party....Day 5 JustRite Stampers

Good morning and Happy July 4th and Happy Birthday to my Josey! Today is my 5th and final day as a guest stamper for JustRite Stampers. Below is a sneak peek of some monograms I made up for our July 5th party this year. I used some Papertrey stamps and computer generated text for some fun invitations. And there's polka dots too! You can check out all the details by clicking on the link HERE. I would like to thank all the nice folks at JustRite Stampers for having me as their guest. If you're going to be at CHA, please stop by the JustRite Stampers booth. I'll be doing a guest appearance for the make and take booth for a few hours on Friday morning. Be sure to stop by and say HI and see what's cookin' (that's a hint for the make and take!).
Do you have any big plans for today? We'll be celebrating Josey's birthday with a Dairy Queen ice cream cake and lighting some fireworks tonight. Tomorrow will be our big party! Hope you all have a great day and enjoy the independence that our wonderful nation offers.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG Michelle -- your postcard invitations are great!! I think I'm going to get the small letters for personalizing. The projects you & Debbie Olson have been creating them are wonderful.

I hope your daughter has a great birthday. And I hope you all have a fantastic time at your big party tomorrow.

Ruby Craft said...

I have really enjoyed all your JustRite Monogram creations. But then I always enjoy visiting your blog. You are so creative and all of your pieces are beautiful. Happy 4th and Happy Birthday to Josey on the 5th!

Dottie K. said...

Happy Birthday Josey!!! Wow these are just adorable. I always enjoy seeing what you create. Have a great party and 4th. :)

Cris A said...

Happy Birthday Josey. Thank You Michelle for sharing all your wonderful ideas with us.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Josey! The invitations are great. They definately reflect the patriot day. Have a happy and safe 4th.

Lori Stilger said...

Those are just too cute! What a great idea.
Thanks for sharing! :) Have a BLESSED day, and a wonderful time at the big party! :D

DeeDee said...

Hi Mish!!! I sure have enjoyed all the creations you've shared with us this week....you are AWESOME girlie....I hope you have fun at your party....eat some ice cream for me!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle!

I used to get your blog via email, and haven't received one for a while now, even though you've posted. What has changed?

Related Posts with Thumbnails