July 2, 2008

Recipe Card....Day 3

Hi everyone, today is day 3 of my guest blogging over at JustRite Stampers. Today I have a fun recipe card to show you. You can visit the website HERE. It's such a busy time around here. Josey's softball team lost their game last night so they are done with ball. We can cross that off the list! Today's it's orthodontist appointments and then I'm headed to the big town with my folks to do some shopping for the July 5th party. I'll have some more fun projects soon! Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I LOVE the recipe card your created Michelle!! The scallop edge looks fabulous. And so cool that you personalized it with your name, not just your initials.

DeeDee said...

Woohoo....SHOPPING!!!! I'm off to read your post now....HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

What a great project!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

You are just so talented! You ideas for the JustRite monogram stamper have been FABULOUS!!! I read your blog daily but I think this is the first time I have posted. You always have so many I don't know how you read them all. :) Anyway I just wanted to say I am a fan of ALL your work!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great recipe card! You are amazing. I just posted a comment on Debbie Olson's hoping that I can win the DIY. I would love it. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Thanks for all you wonderful inspiration! Plus your postings are such fun to read! Thanks!

mkayteem said...

Hi Mish -
Love all of the things you have been showing us as guest blogger. Saw this today (link below) and thought of you and the vintage clothes pin holders you collect. Have a great 4th of July! Hugs from your diet coke with lime friend. (Today it is diet coke from Tim Horton's. Do you have Tim Horton's in Kansas?)
~Mary
http://www.eclecticpaperie.com/vh01.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails