June 15, 2012

New sacks in shop + Project Life inspiration...

I have some brand new styles of sacks in my shop today.  First up are these small Kraft sacks, smaller versions of their large sacks that I've carried before.  They are so tiny and cute, I'm sure you'll see me using these a lot.
A variety package of diagonal striped sacks.  Perfect for giving little treats, attaching to larger sacks or wrapped gifts, cards, Project Life, etc.
And large, horizontal striped sacks.  I've seen these used on traditional scrapbook layouts lately, so cute.
And horizontal, striped Kraft sacks.  There's lots of other refills of sacks and tag in the shop too.  
I've got a few Instagrams showing some Project Life/scrapbooking inspiration using the small sacks.  Here I used all of the Kraft versions and embellished them scraps from my paper bin.  I only stitch along the very bottom or very close to the sides.  They'll be perfect for adding in any of the parcel tags from the shop or any journaling cards.  
Here are some of the grid styles of the small sack + one of the new aqua striped ones.  I love the one with the printed hang tag on it. Stay tuned for future Project Life posts using these journaling sacks, I've got some fun ideas for these.  And as a bonus, I can always reach for one of these to add to a card front or use to tuck in a few candies for a gift.
And for a little weekend inspiration, have you seen Lisa Truesdell's 2012 Captured class at 2Peas?  I love, love, love these little episodes from Lisa.  Very inspiring and jam packed full of fun ideas.  You can see all of Lisa's Captured classes at this link.  And Lisa's challenge this week is so fun...create your own 3 x 4 Project Life journaling cards using a few basic supplies from your stash.  Here's a little sampling of what I made today.  I opted not to stamp on my journaling cards because I like to hand select my stamps for each journaling card/occasion.  I'll save the stamping for when I actually put together a weekly spread.
I'll be sure to post some more detailed photos soon. Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails