December 2, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 41.....all about the photos

Today I'm sharing my Project Life Week 41.  It's all about the photos this week.  You can see below that every slot except for one has photos. 
It was Homecoming week and there's always extra photos of the parade, spirit week, kids and sports photos.  I just let the photos shine this week since the entire theme was centered around one event. 
For my main, dated insert I used some fun themed journaling cards from some Gossamer Blue kits.  I typed a bullet list of all of this week's events instead of journaling on each photo.  Simple and my spread came together very quickly.
Um, anyone notice it's DECEMBER?  Here we go, bring on the holiday fun.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the rest of my December Memories holiday album.  Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just looking at your jounaling and saw your kids played Chase County--are you anywhere near Emporia? That's where I went to college ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails