January 10, 2012

New Shop Update + a few more creations...

It's time to ring in the new year with a fresh shop update. I have re-stocks of many popular items + some new kits just in time for Valentine cards, packaging, scrapbooking and more! Today I am try out my NEW Big Cartel online shop. It works pretty much like Etsy.....simply add the items to your cart, adjust the quantity if desired and check out with PayPal as usual. My Big Cartel shop name is Made by Mish and the link is right here. I still have items in my Etsy shop that you can shop for at this link. Please note, if you shop for items from both shops, product and shipping charges will be on a totally separate PayPal transaction. If the Big Cartel is as successful to use as I'm hoping, I will eventually phase out my existing Etsy shop. I'm hoping for a smooth transition but please hang with me on any little unforeseen glitches today.

Shop items include tags, tickets and other existing items in my shop plus items like the popular SOLD OUT...Kraft polka date sacks:
The lined notebook paper sacks:
Small lined sacks, small grid sacks in blue and gray, and all of the small chevron sacks with the exception of the red sacks. Perfect for small gift items + these are the ones I've been using in my Project Life:
SOLD OUT...Large red striped sacks:
SOLD OUT....A combo sack kit perfect for Valentine goodies:
Divine Twine in a Valentine stripe:
A new regular kit item, the Simple Sack Gift Wrap kit. Simply fold a doily over the sack & attach tag with clothespin:
Limited quantities of my Sending You Love airmail themed kit:
SOLD OUT...For the girly girl, limited quantities of this girl Bling It On kit:
And here's a few more samples made from the Sending You Kit. Here I folded an airmail envelope to make a small gift enclosure. Perfect for a mini card or small, flat candies.
I embellished the enclosure with kit items like the blue seam binding, clothespin, chevron tag, airmail Divine Twine ribbon and my own date stamp.
Here I made a very, very simple embellished envelope enclosure using a blue grid label sticker that I ran through my typewriter. A simple airmail twine wrapping and clothespin finish up the envelope.
A misting of Studio Calico's ampersand mask reinforces the sentiment that I typed on the grid label sticker. 2 punched hearts from the kit adorn the envelope. So easy to just slip in a card, candy bar, gift card, and more.
Okay, enough of the chit chat. The shop is open with all the fun, new items. Enjoy!!

A few notes:
1. Due to the amount of new product offered and working with the new Big Cartel shop, shipping time may be 3-4 days. I'll be making post office trips each day this week until all the orders are sent out. All orders placed will be shipped out by Friday afternoon.
2. Quantities of kits and Wrinkle Ribbon are especially limited and other items such as the sacks may sell fairly quickly. If so, I'll have regular re-stocks of sacks and my standard shop items fairly quickly.


5 comments:

Dawn Gross said...

I just placed my order - no problems. Any particular reason for the change? Love your little kits - keep 'em coming!

Dawn
dmg314 on Twitter and Instagram

Jytte said...

Oh, what a pretty little kit !! Love it :)

Lynda said...

Hi Mish, Just placed my order - love the valentine twine!

Fishtail Cottage said...

So cute! Off to look in your shop!!!

Debbie said...

will you be phasing out etsy or continue both sites? will have to get my hands on some polka sot bags !~

Related Posts with Thumbnails