November 15, 2010

Coffee Break Notebooks

Update: The Notebook Slicks are sold out for today. I will be back tomorrow to add a few more to the shop. Heading out to ballgames right now. :)

Etsy Shop Update: My shop is now updated with the new Notebook Slicks, more Bookmark Slicks, some projects from this month's PTI release and a few new kits. Be sure to check out my Candy Cane Cutie kits for some fun packaging and a recipe! Enjoy friends!

Hey there, I hope your week is off to a good start. I'm really enjoying this new time change. I'm getting up extra early and am an hour ahead on my work day. If you're one that struggles when it comes time to head off to work then maybe one of my Coffee Break Notepads is just what you need. This notepad is a Papertrey project for this month's release created with Take Note and Pine's new Warm Happiness Too stamp set. I just love the colors of the papers which are from the Library Ledger collection from PTI. For the main focal point I stamped and die cut a cute mug. The new mug die is great! I then die cut a new Fillable Frame shape from Cork Paper then stamped on more images. I love the glitter filled heart. As a finishing touch I added a tiny pencil from Take Note along the bottom of the mug. It's a coffee break waiting to happen. Who wouldn't love to receive one of these at work? It would surely make those long office days go by more quickly.
For extra embellishments, I added a wide strip of vintage velvet (totally hoard worthy though). My Small Metal Rim Tags go perfectly with the whole notebook theme. I stamped a sentiment, added some glitter and finished it off with some PTI baker's twine.
I'm loving vintage ledger paper right now on my projects. This little strip has been stamped with multiple paper clips. You can never have enough paper clips.
I enjoy making my notepads into double deckers. One Papertrey notepad on each side.
I decided to go ahead and wrap this notepad up for little gift. I have been so eager to show you a new product in my Etsy shop. I've already introduced you to the Bookmark Slicks and now I've got Notebook Slicks! The long notepads fit perfectly into the clear sleeves making for a great presentation. These would be perfect for holiday notebooks that you want to give out this year.
I finished up by tying on some Wrinkle Ribbon, a Small Manila Parcel Tag that has been adorned with more ledger paper and a small office sticker. A Mini Clothespin finishes off the tag along with a scalloped punched border. Love.
Hope you enjoy! I'll have the Bookmark Slicks in my Etsy Shop a little later on today.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Wonderful way to start my day-looking at your beautiful artwork :) Last night I had a BLAST with the November opening of the new stamps at Papertray! Grabbed the banner stamps and dies before they were gone! Thanks for the info. on the Copic markers also. Blessings

Rachel Schumacher said...

Simply adorable!! I just love seeing the new things you come up with!

Jessica ML said...

Oh my, I love your notebook inspiration and love making them after following your examples. I am curious about both the notebook and bookmark slicks but didn't see them in the ETSY shop are they already sold out?

Jennifer said...

love love love this! so cute with the notebook slick and wrapped with the ribbon and tag. simply adorable!

Eveline said...

Looks good. I love the notebooks.
Eveline.

Margi Mae said...

So Cute...love coffee, love ledger paper, love vintage. Combine all three and its a match made in heaven. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Your notebook slicks are sold out? What size is it - will you be selling more?

Noreen said...

Love it! It would just be fun to make notes in. Love the ledger paper, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mish, these notebooks are gorgeous! I love looking at your blog, I usually check it out every day! Just one thing though, I am finding the new font and double spacing harder to read than what you used to have, and was wondering if you could change it back? Thanks again for all the amazing work you share with us all!! Liz

Diana said...

I love it when you make and post these notepads. It's so great for us cardmakers to remember the same supplies can be used to make notepads, because who does not need a really cute notepad, and you design and make the best.

Jennifer said...

hey mish... i agree with one of the posters... your new font and blog layout are harder to read than the way you used to have your blog. if you feel like changing it back, we would love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails