August 11, 2010

CHA Kites

The Papertrey booth at CHA was so cute this year. Nichole had each of the PTI designers construct a kite for the booth. Many of you took photos of the kites that hung around the booth so I thought I would share my kite for those of you that weren't able to attend CHA this summer.I used pastel Papertrey patterned papers and buttons to embellish my kite. I also used Up, Up and Away and the coordinating hot air balloon and cloud dies to make some colorful kites. I colored them with coordinating Copic colors and added glitter to the clouds. So cute!
We are at 9200 feet in elevation in beautiful Colorado. It's so pretty here. Eric and Jordy saw 23 elk this morning near my sister's house. All the girls are headed back down to the Springs today for some quality shopping time. I love spending time with my family in the mountains. Then I am wayyyy excited about things to come for my blog, shop and fun creations. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

OMG Mish, I am in the Springs! It's so cool to know that one of my idols is here in CO. IF YOUR GIRLS COME DOWN TO THE springs, they'll have to check out Archiver's and Simple Pleasured. Stopping at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory is a must too!

Your kite is beautiful! Love the glittery clouds!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and can't wait to seee what your shopping trip yields. Ann

Laura Isham said...

super pretty, super feminine, super perfect kite. It screams Mish. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

I used to live in the Springs. I miss it! *sob* (But the house we live in now has a swimming pool, that kind of makes up for it. hehehe)

Definitely, Archiver's and Simple Pleasures. And Garden of the Gods too! Plus if you really want a laugh go find Santa's Workshop up in the mountains. (evil grin)

Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails