February 17, 2014

December Memories 2013...Pages 20-24

Sharing the last of my December Memories 2013 album this week.  I'm so, so happy to have this album 100% completed.  What a treasure this will be in years to come.  As you recall, I used the Gossamer Blue 2013 December Memories Kit for this project.  It was awesome...can't wait to see what next year brings. 

Starting today where I left off with page 20.  
Still loving all the gold accents and thread I used for this album.
This day was a fun road trip through the snowy countryside to visit my favorite barn.
Page 21 was all about getting presents wrapped.
I used lots of my Grid Paper Labels for typed journaling.
Page 22, starting Winter Break.
Lots of fun inserts to fill up the pages.
Gold stitching to enhance some chipboard lettering.
Page 23 was about keeping calm amongst the hustle and bustle.
I used a photo from my last shopping day in town before Christmas and one of my dad putting out a fire in our oven on Christmas Eve.
Day 24 was Christmas Eve.
We had my folks over for soup night then we opened a traditional Christmas Eve gift.  It was playing cards so we broke them in with a good game of Nertz.
I used a Medium Manila Parcel Tag for typed journaling and some stickers then added gold stitching.
Loved the vellum embellishments from the kit when paired with gold stitching.  Here I also used the stamp set that came with the kit.
Hope you enjoy!  I'll have one last post sharing the remaining pages of my December Memories album later this week.

2 comments:

crschaf said...

Thank you SO SO much!! Love everything about your album. Its like reading the best book...You are one talented scrapper!

Unknown said...

Wow I love the paper clips you've used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails