January 23, 2008

Introducing Riley the Moose!

Riley the Moose stamps are new creations from Hanna Stamps, available February 1st! Aren't they cute? Be sure to check out the new Splitcoast Stampers Hanna Stamps forum/gallery for even more cute cards made with Riley!. They are single stamps, wood mounted, excellent quality. All cardstock and patterned paper is from Stampin' Up!, Spellbinder's Nestabilities Die Templates, Copic markers, brads from Star Lit Studio. The *good stuff* sentiment from Creative Cafe, *happy st. patrick's* sentiment from Rubber Soul.


Also, be sure to check out the SCS Hanna Stamps forum this Friday, January 25th for Kristi's birthday bash celebration. There will be lots of give aways so join in on the fun!!


8 comments:

Katie Cannon said...

Oh my goodness I love these stamps, they are so cute.

Becca said...

Love the stamps and you did such a great job.
Bela

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards and I have been trying to resist the temptation of purchasing the Riley stamps but I think you just put me over the edge! They are all so cute and I love what you did with them! TFS

Wendy

DeeDee said...

OMGosh Michelle....how adorable is Riley....I love your stuff girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, these are just too adorable! I am really enjoying your work...all of the cards you make!! Fantastic!

momoftwo said...

These stamps are so cute! I LOVE your cards!

Beth said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am so addicted to your blog. I have loved everything that you have made. You are very talented! Long-time lurker-first time posting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails