February 16, 2013

Gossamer Blue sneak peeks for March...

Hi everyone and happy weekend.  The LookBook for the March Gossamer Blue release is now up.  You can view it at this link.  If you're not familiar, the LookBook is the same as sneak peeks. You'll be able to see some of new products being offered + a few peeks at some projects.

This month's release features a fun array of bright and cheery colors.  There's a rainbow of products to create so many crafty projects.  Here are a few sneak peeks at some of my projects I made from the March kits.

Some fun cards.....
Some scrapbooking....
 A great page is offered this month to make a really quick week of Project Life....

Details:
The kits and Design Team Gallery debut on the 1st of each month at 10am PST.  Kits ship out on the 5th of the month.  The LookBook debuts on the 15th of each month.  All month long there are inspiring posts using the kits on the Gossamer Blue blog.  If you're new to Gossamer Blue you can check out this page to see what some of the past kits look like.  They're jam packed full of goodies.  Be sure to visit my blog on the 1st to see all of my March Gossamer Blue projects + I'll have some fun photos showing you how I organize my monthly kits using vintage items.



2 comments:

Elli Om said...

Gossamer Blue ??? - a very good name, did not know this before.

meganklauer said...

Love the sneaks! I'm loving the colors in this kit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails